Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to worry, its official. Its going into production and you may order it directly from Sideshow now!!
Im sure it will go up on sale next month! :clap

hey averone, how do I order it ? Can't find it on sideshow's website, plus how soon will we get it? Thanks!

A beautiful statue, I always hoped for HT to make Medusa when they announced they had the Clash licence. This piece is sadly to big for me to display :(

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTRkx30-Luo"]‪Sideshow Collectables ARH Medusa SDCC2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

im getting this piece. This is HUGE! The base is HUGE! Bigger than the base of X-men vs Sentinel dio #1. Love the paint app.

I was a little dissapointed that Thor was not there though.

For those who would like an advance copy of the Medusa (before Sideshow distributes them) from our factories, we are having a limited run AP done for our fans.
We just confirmed with our factory that we can deliver the Medusa AP by September. So here is how we are going to do this:

The cost for the Medusa AP is $600 plus shipping. We will be able to ship all the statues from China directly to you, so you must tell us in advance which option you want, shipping from China or shipping from USA. This cannot be changed later, so think carefully about which option you want.

We will try to have an estimate on shipping costs by tonight. But inside US, we can pretty much tell that it won’t be more than $50 by FedEx Ground.

Also, The sales for the Medusa AP will be up on ARH website (https://www.arhstatues.com/) on Wednesday, August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time) We cannot reserve spots without payment, but we will make sure to set the number of APs based on all the email confirmations we receive until Tuesday, August 2nd, so if you want an AP make sure to write me an email before August 3rd.

Here is the email you guys should write to: [email protected]

The sample you saw at the show was from factory, you will get the same quality you have come to expect from ARH Studios, and the same quality that was on display at Sideshow Collectables this year.

It's 1/4 scale and 30 inches tall with removable breast plate.

Here are the exact specs for Medusa

height 28 inches

width 22 inches

depth 17 inches

weight 56 lbs

Box dimensions: 29.5 X 33.5 X 22.8

Back