Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
no pics, yet. But on Sideshow booth. Im guessing the Medusa from Clash of the titans film.

never mind. I think this is by ARH studios. In same booth, theres the Thor Statue.

ya I think those statues were actually released through ARH already. I've seen the Thor one which is based on the actual Myth, same with the Medusa.

Here's their Thor by the way, not gonna post Medusa since she's nude, incase someone was checking forum at work or whatever.. :monkey1

arh-thor-statue-cg-sneak-peek.jpg

THOR_m10.jpg

^(There's more than one version of their Medusa)

Is ARH coming out with a new Medusa statue? It doesn't match the one that they already made.

Pic from Podium 5:

901512.gif

ARH Medusa (safe for work version ;)):

medusatopm9.jpg

This is an awesome piece. I want it. It's 1/4 scale and 30 inches tall with removable breast plate.

Medusa14 (1).JPG
Medusa14 (2).JPG
Medusa14 (3).JPG
Medusa14 (4).JPG
Medusa14 (5).JPG
Medusa14 (6).JPG
Medusa14 (7).JPG
Medusa14 (8).JPG
Medusa14 (9).JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you Phil for posting the pics, I'm happy you like her!

I will be at Sideshow for any questions you may have

The rattle tail tip was missplaced by Sideshow but we will have a new one for her by Fri ;)

Damn you, Averone and ARH...
This is looking like a must-have. She'll take up a whole Besta shelf by herself, though. Heck, she might not even fit on one...
Nevertheless, she's beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Damn you, Averone and ARH...
This is looking like a must-have. She'll take up a whole Besta shelf by herself, though. Heck, she might not even fit on one...
Nevertheless, she's beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Thanks!
The response has been termendous!

We now have an agreement with Sideshow Collectables! It is official!

This is just an example of what we can do, you better get ready since with each statue coming up in production we will get better and better!

This is only the start of something special, we will soon produce statues along side Sideshow, and share ideas and our skills.

I cant even tell you how happy we are to be working with Sideshow Collectables! Its a dream come true!

^
Those topless pics aren't going to last long once a mod stumbles in here...

How did you find those pics, anyway? I can't seem to find this statue on the ARH website.

Edit: Nevermind, google search found this: https://www.statuemarvels.com/f191/arh-medusa-sdcc-2011-sideshow-ex-14586.html
Holy moly, this thing is 1/4 scale. I don't even want to know what it'll cost....

Not to worry, its official. Its going into production and you may order it directly from Sideshow now!!
Im sure it will go up on sale next month! :clap

Back