Medicom - Where The Wild Things Are - RAH Max 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for finding the pics of the VCD's. I am glad I resisted ordering them through Diamond. I like the look of the characters, but the poses are so static and humdrum. I'll stick with the McFarlane figures having a rumpus on my shelf. Still can't wait for the movie though!

These are some shots I took at SDCC:

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

Anybody getting these?

Edit: Damn, stupid BW thing. Fug

I ordered Alexander+Max, KW and Bull from Big Bad Toy Store. They look amazing and they're $32.99. Fair price for such great looking figures.

I have the MacFarlane figures from a few years ago and love them so I don't feel a need to replace them with the VCDs, but I'd love to have the RAH Max to display with them...

Love the Wild things but I could not stand the kid who played Max in the movie, he reminded me of that kid in the sixth sense, the 'friend' of the main character who appeared in a cough syrup ad? painful little actor. Too old for the role IMHO!

Love the Wild things but I could not stand the kid who played Max in the movie, he reminded me of that kid in the sixth sense, the 'friend' of the main character who appeared in a cough syrup ad? painful little actor. Too old for the role IMHO!

I disagree here. I thought Max did a great job as Max (Max IS, in fact, the little actor's name).

Saw some people talking about it earlier--so sorry for the random placement--but I need a body for a runtish 10 year old character. Kind of like Max (but without the huge pricetag or horribly puffy costume). Any ideas?

22074316445659893769004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love this pic. I'm planning on getting all of the VCDs, but am waiting for a lower price. They look much bigger than I thought they would and that's a good thing.:joy

Just got this of Play.com for £45 posted, no way would I pay the RRP price but I mainly got it because I loved the book when i was a kid & also I played Max when I was in Infant School, man I was so scared when it came to the show but I loved it in the end. I'd like to say it inspired me to go on to be a Hollywood actor but I'm a window cleaner, hmm what went wrong ;)

Anybody know what this looks like under the fur? I'm somewhat interested in the body. Been searching the internet, & didn't really find what I wanted. Not even a single review of the figure. Also, how tall is it actually? Is it one of the more fragile Medicom bodies that I've read about?

I was looking at the DID youth body, but I think I want something even smaller, & this might be it.

Back