Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yub Yub!

I wouldn't mind a Logray or Chirpa. My Ewok knowledge ends there though.

I'd like to see Jawas too.

339px-Toydarian_AA.JPG

Sebulba.jpg

bts_bg.jpg

movie_bg.jpg

250px-Utai.jpg

That's what I thought when I saw this. "Alright, Chewys next", then I thought about it for a second and decided Medicom is not the company I want to do Chewy. Especially not in a VCD format and especially not in scale with their other SW figures.

As cool as it would be I don't think anybody will be able to do a convincing looking fully articulated real fur Chewbacca,Ewok or whatever in 1/6 scale until some new technique of applying the fur emerges,it will cause too many QC issues to make it worth their while. A PF or Cinemaquette Chewie would be a better prospect as there's no articulation to worry about.

I'd really like to see Lama Su or Taun We. I really like the Kamino aliens. Kaminoans? They'd really be thin and frail enough for a two pack, imo.

I dont think a VCD Jawa would be a good idea, I dont want a mostly platic Jawa. Being there would be almost no platic showing to geive it the VCD designation

I dont think a VCD Jawa would be a good idea, I dont want a mostly platic Jawa. Being there would be almost no platic showing to geive it the VCD designation
I do! The plastic in underneath... Jawas wear a robe. It'll probably end up something in the style of the VCD Yoda. That one is brilliant. Nothing like the 'traditional' SW VCDs though.

A stunner, indeed.

wicket4cf2.jpg
caption131.jpg
250px-Wicket_rotj.jpg

Something's a little off, IMHO, but it's probably just a lighting issue, just as Jabba appears brown/gray in dim lighting when the puppet was really green.

Back