Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's quite a bit for a small, mass produced statue. It would be a different story if it was on an articulate body in a faux fur suit.

Ain't happening for $60. :rotfl Most SSC Star Wars figures don't go for that. I'd much rather concentrate on other things, hell for the price of two of those I just gor the Black Cat comiquette!

Got him to pose with the three Endor Troopers (and Han in trenchcoat) but still on the fence if I'll keep him...

Yeah...for $60, I'll have to pass on it as well. If I had the Endor Troopers, then perhaps. But it's too expensive for such a small, limted articulation figure with the "bear"est of accessories.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

:eek:

Yeah...for $60, I'll have to pass on it as well. If I had the Endor Troopers, then perhaps. But it's too expensive for such a small, limted articulation figure with the "bear"est of accessories.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

:eek:

Three minutes for unsportsmanlike punning...

Hrmm. I really do want this figure...but $60 is a bit much. Maybe other retailers will have it cheaper? Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to be optimistic here...

Uh, edition size? I won't drop $70 on a little vinyl bear without knowing how many they made.

Oh, he'll come down in price for sure - more pegwarming potential here than the Yoda.

Medicom never give an edition size on any of their pieces, but SSC usually gets about one thousand of them for the US.

I take your point about the pegwarming though, I don't expect this piece will be anywhere near as popular as Yoda was.

It's still nice though.

Kinda bummed about this... I have a real love of Ewoks (I know, but I was 5 when the damn movie came out) and I'd be down for a Wicket. But for the price, and such limited articulation I'm not interested.

I guess that Sideshow and Medicom are releasing figures with no real concern for what the other produces. My guess is Sideshow will eventually get to making the "really" small characters and they'll hopefully be better.

If Sideshow had released some Ewoks in a Salacious Crumb-style pack concurrently with the Endor troops they would have hit a home run.

I'm on the fence. I love Wicket, but this is a bit much.

I love all he creatures in SW. It will take a while for me to decide too. Its a little too expensive.

How much articulation are ppl expecting wicket to have?:rolleyes:Anyways the only reason i have to get this is to shut my ol' lady up!(shes a wicket freak)

And yes i agree it'll be 40$ish at online retailers later on if you just wait.

How much articulation are ppl expecting wicket to have?:rolleyes:Anyways the only reason i have to get this is to shut my ol' lady up!(shes a wicket freak)

And yes i agree it'll be 40$ish at online retailers later on if you just wait.

I ordered one but will cancel because of the price. I for one was hoping at least some articulation, shoulders, hips and neck would be ok. Now that I know many others refuse to budge on the high cost I will cancel, because as consumers if we stand together and stand strong ultimately they cater to US and I would like to see the prices start dropping not escalating. I can get a toaster for cheaper and at least that can toast some bread, while this thing will only collect dust over time. I'm a big ewok fan (unfortunately they were poorly represented in ROTJ) and would like to expand my collection by adding Wicket to it, but $60? I too have to say pass.

Back