Medicom VCD Wicket Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It captures him very well though, while the figure itself seems overpriced at retail for sure, the accurracy of his overall look is worth it, my only real issue with him is scale to other figures, other than that, I'm very happy with it representing Wicket in my collection.

I really don't think the scale is too off... Wicket was tiny in the film. Not quite as tiny, but the figure is only about 1/2 inch off.

Didn't Sideshow confirmed that we will be seeing Ewoks next year. I really hope they get the scale correct.:)

Picked this up a year ago for $10SGD
Cheapest Medicom I ever bought :rotfl was laughing all the way home, feeling happy & pleased with myself.

4110291666_9bcf39d173_o.jpg

4110291940_d592145d9b_o.jpg

Lucky you. I bought it here in Singapore when it was first released and I paid 10 times of what you paid.:(

Lucky you. I bought it here in Singapore when it was first released and I paid 10 times of what you paid.:(

I was really lucky, as I spotted it on clearance on the last day of AFA08.
Keep your eyes peeled for this week's AFA09, hopefully we can get some sweet deals!

I'd like a solo PF Wicket, but I have a huch if Ewoks are done in PF, it'll be a group or it'll be like Luke and Yoda with an Endor Leia and Wicket together or something of that sort. I'd say PF, dio or something life size, but I don't think we're close to a 1/6 unless it's roto like the Gamorrean Guard.

And honestly I don't think Sideshow really needs to release Wicket in 1/6... at least not anytime soon.

Now if they released a 1:1 Wicket; I would literally crap myself :rock :rock I was looking at some custom ones, and while nice... none really captured the look of the little guy.

Wicket is something I'd get life size, full body, it'd be cool and look great, it's really a shame Yoda wasn't a full body and not just a bust, the bust is almost half of him anyway.

Yeah, a full bodied Yoda would have been awesome. But I can understand the decision to keep him w/in the bust line.

I think it'd be cool to have Wicket standing in your home with his staff like he'll screw with anyone coming into your house, that's one of the things I like about Crumb 1:1, he's this little evil looking thing that'll just weird out anyone that comes into your home for the first time :lol

I still regret not buying Crumb... I still know I was right since I didn't have anywhere to display him, but damn is he a cool looking piece.

I would not make the same mistake with Wicket :lecture

I get the idea it should be an 'action' figure, but all Wicket's look way too thin!

Nice shots Watermelon, but I don't even want to know what Wicket is doing under R2 in that one pic. :horror

great pics!! I wish medicom would have made a chief chirpa and logray.

Anyone got this little guy standing with their Sideshow Rebel troopers? I'd like to see what he looks like with them, if someone wouldn't mind posting a pic.

Back