Medicom VCD Wicket Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot how large the adult ewoks were!

ewok1lx1.jpg

you also forgot that carrie fisher was a 4'11 midget. hahha maybe not but her small frame makes them seem larger.

Using one of Coheteboy's image. I enlarged Wicket to 110%, this ought to be a more accurate size.

Last edited:
Note, though, that the Hasbro R2 isn't perfectly 1:6 scale (to my eyes, anyway). It's a bit big.

Note, though, that the Hasbro R2 isn't perfectly 1:6 scale (to my eyes, anyway). It's a bit big.

I feel its quite the opposite. The Hasbro R2 ought to be even bigger for 1/6 scale, this is obvious when he stands next to a 12" figure.

Last edited:
It photographs really well, but I'm just disappointed that it's so small. I'm sure Wicket (or Ewoks at that) aren't a top priority for Sideshow so this would have been a nice filler piece. Medicom may have really dropped the ball on cashing in on that fact.

It photographs really well, but I'm just disappointed that it's so small. I'm sure Wicket (or Ewoks at that) aren't a top priority for Sideshow so this would have been a nice filler piece. Medicom may have really dropped the ball on cashing in on that fact.

Ewoks might not be top priority for SSC, but I do hope to see SSC doing sculpts for a complete figure rather than just the head for standard a 12" figure. Obviously this would means more work, considering articulations needed for the figure.

Last edited:
Man Hasbro sucks!

Mate if Hasbro hadnt started remaking 12" figs many years back then you wouldnt be able to buy all of these topend figs that are being produced now by HT, SS, medi ETC.. So credit to hasbro where credit is due. they did start the ball rolling again for 1/6 SW collecting..........:naughty

Sounds great Kuzeh,,,,,,I think the term of fabric you are thinking of is a Chamois used to dry the water off vehicles after washing.... figure looks great IMO...:rock

Sorry to drag up an old thread. But, I seen the Medicom Wicket at SSC in the gift card collection. Looking for opinions.

Is he worth geting for $30?
Does he fit in with SSC figures?

Read through this thread but, really didn't get the answer I was looking for.

I love him, he's not as nice as Yoda but he's still the best Wicket out there IMO.

Get you a spook kit, or a $50 gift card :rock

Not sure when he'll ship, but hopefully I'll get him next week.

I'm thinking about getting one with my Spook GC too.... of course my plan has been to get a Rebel Fleet Trooper with it, but SS put him on sale so I'm going to have to wait if I really want one.... figured I could swap the head out so I could have two to flank Antilles.

That is what happened to me... although I initially wanted Wicket, but then he went on sale. So I figured once I got the card in I'd buy the RFT, but when I went to try and get him he had gone on sale, but luckly Wicket was back up to full price and gift card eligible :rock

That is what happened to me... although I initially wanted Wicket, but then he went on sale. So I figured once I got the card in I'd buy the RFT, but when I went to try and get him he had gone on sale, but luckly Wicket was back up to full price and gift card eligible :rock

I try to stick with Ep4 only so Wicket really doesn't go with my collection as well as another RFT...
Eh, screw it... Not in a rush. I think the GC expires in, or around, December?

Picked this up a year ago for $10SGD
Cheapest Medicom I ever bought :rotfl was laughing all the way home, feeling happy & pleased with myself.

4110291666_9bcf39d173_o.jpg

4110291940_d592145d9b_o.jpg

While not even remotely worth the MSRP, Wicket is nonetheless an awesome addition to my collection :rock

And with a giftcard from Sideshow only cost about $17 delivered!!!

Back