Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New info as well as pics:

PROJECT BM! No.40 Tetsuo Shima (AKIRA)

"Prototype by Keisuke Sawada (Sawada Kobo)
Production Supervision by Mieko Akimoto

Kaneda’s rival, Tetsuo, makes his debut as an amazing 12 inch figure! Featuring an additional "post-awakening" screaming head as well as a normal head, well as amazing post-awakening right arm parts - you can choose how you would like to display him! His boots are made of a special soft material that facilitates numerous poses and he features an amazingly authentic costume! His cape even features a super-fine wire that allows you to recreate the feeling of wind and motion for dramatic reenactments! Built on the RA330 body and featuring a special figure stand, this figure can be posed in almost any position you can imagine!

Releast date: late Oct-2010 "

FIG-IPN-1137_01.jpg
FIG-IPN-1137_02.jpg

FIG-IPN-1137_03.jpg
FIG-IPN-1137_04.jpg

FIG-IPN-1137_05.jpg
FIG-IPN-1137_06.jpg

FIG-IPN-1137_07.jpg

2 Head sculpts ??!!!! :google Whaaaa?

Why are all these awesome figures coming out in the same year?! Have the planets aligned?! Is this how the apocalypse starts??

Last edited:
so from all the pictures so far it would seem tetsuo comes with 2 heads and two set of hands. (open and fists) Call me greedy but I am hoping for more. (human arm and/or mutated arm)

Looks amazing - still would like a third arm in an advanced state of mutation but maybe a mod opportunity? Still a must buy for me.

Man, this made my WEEK!

I guess I'll be scratch building a throne if they don't make one!

Waiting for all these amazing Akira figs is killing me...
But I guess I waited 22 years already :)

-Zoid

Damn it... that screaming head is perfect!!!

Just when I thought I was moving away from buying these... I get swayed back :monkey2

When is the Bike expected to hit the US? Wondering if I have enough time to add it to my already blown collectibles budget :lol

Damn it... that screaming head is perfect!!!

Just when I thought I was moving away from buying these... I get swayed back :monkey2

When is the Bike expected to hit the US? Wondering if I have enough time to add it to my already blown collectibles budget :lol

It's still available from Sideshow and they still have FlexPay so you could make 3 payments in April, May and June if you want...

I had to say goodbye to some of the stuff on my list to budget akira figures and bike. But to me its worth it. :D

Definitely... especially if you are a fan of the material! Drop a few 12" figures here and there (that you can most likely find on eBay cheaper down the road) and get the Akira stuff that will most likely disappear fairly quickly once it is out.

Definitely... especially if you are a fan of the material! Drop a few 12" figures here and there (that you can most likely find on eBay cheaper down the road) and get the Akira stuff that will most likely disappear fairly quickly once it is out.

Listen to Lonnie the pimp! :lecture

I still haven't pulled the trigger myself, but I have a feeling after getting the Akira Blu-ray today that I probably will. :monkey3

I had to say goodbye to some of the stuff on my list to budget akira figures and bike. But to me its worth it. :D

Me too, just got the bike.........now I seriously need to sell some stuff to cover back up the cost & start saving for Kaneda & Tetsuo

Back