Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I've been using lemon incorrectly all these years. I always thought it was those yellow things people squeeze onto food and juice and such :(

Anyone looking for Kaneda I have one up for grabs new mint in box still factory sealed. Send me a PM for price. It will be much lower than ebay prices.

Duder....this is the Tetsuo thread. Kaneda's thread is down there.

modified Tetsuo.

48bcd5532441d877c878e81bade2da3a.jpg

470eb946db51095185ab8f5dac89b5cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man. I don't have a nice camera. I have no way of taking detailed pics. Google images didn't come up with anything?

Is there something specific about the arm you want to know about?

About to purchase this figure from Ebay to go with Kaneda and his bike. Anything major to look out for with this figure?

About to purchase this figure from Ebay to go with Kaneda and his bike. Anything major to look out for with this figure?

I'd say typical old medicom stuff like busted shoulders....but the project bm stuff seems to made better than most old medicoms....it's a sick figure and a definite must have for kaneda and bike

The ankle snapped on mine within minutes of opening. I sent it back, got another, same thing happened. The boots are rally rigid and have no "give" to them, so don't try to take them off or move the feet or that ankle will snap.

Overall, it's a really fragile figure. All the joints in the arms and legs are fragile. I'd say find a pose you like and leave it like that.

The ankle snapped on mine within minutes of opening. I sent it back, got another, same thing happened. The boots are rally rigid and have no "give" to them, so don't try to take them off or move the feet or that ankle will snap.

Overall, it's a really fragile figure. All the joints in the arms and legs are fragile. I'd say find a pose you like and leave it like that.

best is have a figure stand instead of relying on them legs.

Back