Medicom TDK Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hot Toys' Two-Face/Harvey Dent is way better in every single aspect there is.

I don't know why you keep saying that, the burned side does not look animated at all. the dent side yeah, but I'm not pointing that out.

I don't know why you keep saying that, the burned side does not look animated at all. the dent side yeah, but I'm not pointing that out.

To me there is something about the eye (it's a little large, maybe?) that looks animated. Since the burned look is fantastical in itself, I think that small animated-looking detail on the burned side serves to make the whole side look animated.

ffejeromdiks bro, forget it, everyone just sees the negative side of this figure.
Im only posting the pictures here, maybe cos someone like yrself will be interested in it.

everyone needs to buy medicom two face. no one is going to buy it so it will be a low print run and it will be rarer .The less good looking version of two face will become more valuable to collectors in the future!

ffejeromdiks bro, forget it, everyone just sees the negative side of this figure.
Im only posting the pictures here, maybe cos someone like yrself will be interested in it.

Well...there really isnt anything positive about it. It looks way too cartoony, will proabably be short, and lacks the realism that Hot Toys has.

it's amazing how every single medi figure thread at SSF turns into this crap. by now people know the medi style isn't going for 100% realism - it's that slightly animated look. that isn't because of a lack of skill, it's a design choice. we also know the medi base body is shorter. that again is a choice they made, and the fact they haven't caved in to ^^^^^ing foreigners shows they don't want to change it.

but we get the same yahoos every time making the same old boring comments. it's short, it's not realistic. i'm not saying you guys don't have a right to your opinion but jeez, it gets boring in here sometimes.

i'm with most of you - i'll be getting HT because i like the style more. and to everyone who thinks medi's version won't sell, i guarantee it won't be in bargain bins. medi's main market is japan. and they'll eat this style up.

nah i think the medicom figs just suck. hot toys are made by koreans and koreans are almost japanese.:lol

ha ha ha I am just kidding korean people on this thread don't go all super saiyan on me

yeah i think eigthsamurai has the main concept down, medicoms main focus is primarily japan and they have different tastes although for two face im not so sure because japan didnt really take the dark knight well and didnt really like it so i dont know how its going to sell there.

yeah i think eigthsamurai has the main concept down, medicoms main focus is primarily japan and they have different tastes although for two face im not so sure because japan didnt really take the dark knight well and didnt really like it so i dont know how its going to sell there.

maybe not the country as a whole (i can definitely see that) but i'll bet it was popular enough with the kind of japanese folk that buy medicom stuff. i really do think it'll sell pretty well. but this is going to be a mail away exclusive there so i don't know how that'll affect sales, seeing as they have to buy the TDK suit bats to get this fig.

Back