Medicom TDK Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but I think I'll go with the HT version because it is probably more on scale and cheaper. I've also heard stories of Medicom figures breaking very easily.

Medicom fig looks like adult head on a pencil-necked child's body, almost cartoony IMO. I'm not too worried about the accuracy of the scabs. I think medicom needs a bigger body, bigger neck for these types of figures.

Even though in likeness, Medicom is a bit better than before, but I still find most of their figures/sculpt a bit"cartoonish/Animated" than "lifelike". Plus they need to change up their bodies as well, I'm fine if they want to make their own scale but at least make different proportion bodies.. Ex: short, tall, skinny, built, etc. Most if not all of their bodies is not insync with their headsculpts and at least for me, greatly affects the overall presence of the Character.

Even though in likeness, Medicom is a bit better than before, but I still find most of their figures/sculpt a bit"cartoonish/Animated" than "lifelike". Plus they need to change up their bodies as well, I'm fine if they want to make their own scale but at least make different proportion bodies.. Ex: short, tall, skinny, built, etc. Most if not all of their bodies is not insync with their headsculpts and at least for me, greatly affects the overall presence of the Character.

Actually, of all the companies, Medicom has the widest variety of bodies - different heights, different builds, etc. Something HT is even behind Sideshow on.

Excellent sculpt. They've nailed Eckhart pretty damn well. I can't wait to see how the Hot Toys turns out.

I meant right now, the Medicom looks more accurate than HT
HT is lacking the fleshy parts

True.. but I'd rather have a lack of "fleshy parts" with the HT version as opposed to the Medicom version where the "fleshy parts" look like randomly placed pieces of Bubble Yum Bubblegum.

:monkey3

IMVHO HT has it allllll over medicom on this one. so they are missing a few small details, the likeness is dead on to eckhart compared to this. as said, the fleshy parts look like they are just stuck on there :p

I just saw the HT teaser pics and I'm more sold on that than pics of this whole figure. I'm not impressed at all with this one. Medicom needs to just stop. With the way HT has been making these figures Medicom really doesn't stand a chance.

I think comparing the unclear HT teaser pic with the Medicom one is a tad unfair but if it does not stop me preferring the HT version.

The problem with Medicom human sculpt is that there is a cartoonish look to it. Coupled with the small body size and really standard paint job, Medicom human figure have more similarities with a Hasbro attempt at human likeness than a 1/6 miniature human.

Actually, of all the companies, Medicom has the widest variety of bodies - different heights, different builds, etc. Something HT is even behind Sideshow on.

Quality vs. Quantity. Also, when mentioning Sideshow, are you talking about the new Prometheus and Armor body? Weren't those made in association with Hot Toys?

Back