Medicom ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
He will look great with Boba!!

Once Boba comes in I can't wait to recreate some Empire scenes--- now if only SS releases a Bespin Luke and Lando in the next 12 months...

DarthNeil said:
I'm glad you didn't sell it to me either Amir--- I snagged it for half of what you were asking... :lol

Wow 70 bucks for a ROTJ Vader is a great deal, good job.

It really is a great figure and the constant nitpicking about scale is so done at this point. I swear, it seems like all some people do is go around measuring their figures to make sure everything is exactly the right size. Get over it.

That said, I still would love to have one of Hurricane's custom Vaders and I may finally break down and commission one from him this year. They're the best Vader figures on the planet. Period. :cool:

DarthNeil said:
Well $80.... but either way I'm quite happy. :chew

Damn, sure is! See, if you're cheap like me, and constantly keeping an eye out, you can get every Medicom RAH for under or just at $100. I did! D.Neil got his Vader! I should do infomercials "You don't NEED to pay retail on toys, aint that right TV's Richard Karn!"

PosterBoyKelly said:
Damn, sure is! See, if you're cheap like me, and constantly keeping an eye out, you can get every Medicom RAH for under or just at $100. I did! D.Neil got his Vader! I should do infomercials "You don't NEED to pay retail on toys, aint that right TV's Richard Karn!"

Preach on brother!

Man I wishI could get one for $120 shiped!!! I've had offers but they all fall thru!!! :(:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

A shout out to teemu for an awesome figure at an awesome price.Thx man i've wanted this guy for a while now.

002-11.jpg

004-10.jpg

38.jpg

I just got one myself a few weeks ago. I had the ROTS, but always wanted this version. I love him, an excellent figure. My only gripe, I wish his helmet had the same peg as the ROTS version... it just falls off a bit to easily :monkey2

I thought the ep3 one fell off pretty easy to.(it's forgivable though cause of the awesomeness of the fig)Where did you score the ep6 version?Man i can't believe i nailed this for 80$ shipped no box,it's like i won something.

(the saber clip on this one does a lot for me pose wise )

How many hands does he come with? Or are his hands the "bendy fingers" type? Looks like a lot of neat pose options anyway.....

My general gripe with this figure is the manner in which pieces are held in place. The small pin on the helmet is OK if he only ever gets thrown on a shelf and left their for eternity, but with a figure this nice that seems almost a shame. The flippers and glove design is pretty piss poor to me, and the cheap style for strapping his chest box in is a let down as it sags and doesn't get a nice tight fit to his chest for long. Hopefully future makers of Vader figures learn from these issues and come up with better solutions. Still a beautiful figure though.

Gripes are small on this one for me too much badass looking at him to care

For a figure that came out in late 2004 and is this cool i'm soooo happy.

I paid just $10 more than you, no box either. I was very happy for the price to say the least. The helmets are (I think identical sculpts) w/different paint. But the peg in the dome is a bit longer and sits deeper for the ROTS version. But the trade-off is the hands on the ROTS are worse than ROTJ.

But I'm an OT guy, so ROTJ was the one I needed most.

I would buy a medicom ep4 vader in an instant.I'm surprised they have not hit him up yet with the success of the other two vaders.

Back