Medicom RAH SPAWN Picture Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The material is probably the same they used for Medicom Blade's pants, from the looks of it. ;)

My bad...:monkey2
From the latest pics I had seen, it seemed that they changed his suit. I was not the only one who had noticed it. I'm glad they kept the vinyl fabric suit!

Also, this:

MEDICOM ONLINE FEATURE GOES LIVE NEXT WEEK

I wonder if the RAH Spawn will be available through McFarlane's Collector Club store, and if so if it will be any cheaper than my preorder with BBTS?

I need to find a big cross so I can display mine like this:

other_necroplasmspawn2_photo_04_dp.jpg

Damn! This figure is freakin' sweet!:chew

I may not be interested in the character history, though the design is probably one of the best Ive ever seen!:D

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Damn! This figure is freakin' sweet!:chew

I may not be interested in the character history, though the design is probably one of the best Ive ever seen!:D

Well it's an awesome story. You should read the first comic books and you'll know what I'm talking about. Not only is the character's design awesome but his past is really deep too.

Dark_Spidey said:
Well it's an awesome story. You should read the first comic books and you'll know what I'm talking about. Not only is the character's design awesome but his past is really deep too.
The past I can settle for, it's just the whole religion-thing I don't like. I'm not one of the die-hard Catholics, but I still don't like it for some reason.

Still, if I have the money, this is definately my next pick-up!:)

edwint said:
img2036gw1.jpg

first crap shots!!:lol

Edwint, I really like this particular photo's angel even if the photo is slightly grainy.

I would like to encourage you to try several more times using the same camera angel in attemping for a cleaner photo. Remember it's the angel!

Nevertheless, that's a great camera angel, spot on!

img2036gw1.jpg

WEAPON X said:

Edwint, I really like this particular photo's angel even if the photo is slightly grainy.

I would like to encourage you to try several more times using the same camera angel in attemping for a cleaner photo. Remember it's the angel!

Nevertheless, that's a great camera angel, spot on!

img2036gw1.jpg

thanks, man..i'll be sure to try it out on this guy soon!!!:D

Huh if you click "Where to Buy" Suncoast, Sam Goody, FYE all listed....this RAH will actually be in domestic stores? That will be interesting...

Back