Medicom RAH SPAWN Picture Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with Cornerstore comics and saved 1 penny! Whoo-hoo! But yeah, I figure $120 is about as good a deal as we're gonna see for this figure! And he is gonna be straight-badass!

Thank you guys for the heads up. I did my preorder with Killer Toys!!

Now just sit down and wait!

I want my Spawn figure now... I'm already sick of waiting and it won't be released until May 2007 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

SPAWN is coming soon...
spawnsoonzd3.jpg

carbo-fation said:
Maybe sideshow will pick this one up as well!:monkey3
Nah, he's getting some stock for his Spawn Store. And when I asked him about working with Sideshow, he pretty much expressed no desire what-so-ever for a collabo.:monkey2

AAAAAND, I've got 2 on order elsewhere, but I can't handle a store having it in-stock and me not ordering it. Spawn is my favorite comic character so I'd go ape-**** waiting for it. Good thing I had a gift voucher with Action-HQ to help out with that BS price.:rolleyes:

You can still pre-oder this from Cornerstore for $119... although they haven't updated the in-stock on him yet.

I really think this will be the definitive 1/6 Spawn figure... probably the only :lol But I really can't imagine one being better looking than this!

Anyone know about how McFarlane will import these? It was said on Spawn.com that these will somehow be available in the US. Maybe through Spawn.com's store?

rabidwolverine21 said:
i just got a corner store comics shipping update and hes either shipping or shipping soon.

Maybe the May/June is for people just placing orders and they will be getting another shipment then... just a guess.

I haven't collected Spawn in a long time, but this figure looks f@#king AWESOME!! As someone here said, this could be THE definitive Spawn collectible and I GOTS TO HAVE IT!!!

Back