Medicom RAH SPAWN Picture Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
I haven't collected Spawn in a long time, but this figure looks f@#king AWESOME!! As someone here said, this could be THE definitive Spawn collectible and I GOTS TO HAVE IT!!!
Yea, unless they release a 12"er of Spawn V or the Hellspawn 2...this will wipe the floor of any Spawn product to date.

I saw it at SDCC, and it's noticeable larger than most other Medicom figures, so I'm happy about that.:chew

Damn, am I glad I ordered this last night, Cornerstore Comics is now Sold Out! Got him for $118.99 and I get to pick him up (no shipping charges)! :rock

So is Cornerstore already shipping this figure? I've had one on order for months now but haven't gotten any updates from them :confused:

Ya know... I can't remember if I've ordered this anywhere! I know I was browsing for the best deal a couple of times, but I just can't remember if I actually ordered! Crap... now I've got to search through the last few months of emails for an order and hope I find one!!! :google

galactiboy said:
So is Cornerstore already shipping this figure? I've had one on order for months now but haven't gotten any updates from them :confused:
No, the site has it's Estimated Arrival at May/June '07.

Okay, I guess that quote from Rabidwolverine was for something else then. Thats why I was a bit confused.

But I know I have an order in and I can't wait to get this figure :rock

Purchasing_Spawn.jpg

Micah_2.jpg

Taken from today's update.

Shropt said:
Spawn.com will have a feature on the Medicom products. They've confirmed that the Be@rbricks and Kubricks will be available in stores in the US in June. Now what about the RAH???

https://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=13101

My guess is this....I do see kubricks at specialty stores and in large mass...But I rarely see a RAH figure at specialty stores...I think the RAH will be an online only figure for us in the US....and for any comic shops that decide to try and get some.

I cancelled my order for RAH Spawn. I'm really disappointed with Medicom's choice for the suit. The first prototype looked much better!

The first prototype had some kind of leather suit. Now it's the same material as the one used for Comic Symbiote Spidey.

Back