Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IrishJedi said:
I thought the Medicom Jedi Luke and Superman Returns figures were pretty crappy

I'm not saying 100% perfection, but like 90%-95% of their releases are stellar to me. I'd say those 2, and the comic line are the weak points, even if I like them.

I wish Boba had a TM head underneath, just for fun.

SIDESHOW HUDSON: "Hey maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events but we just got our asses kicked pal!"

2131_press05-001.jpg
2131_press02-001.jpg

Jango1.jpg
jango3.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

;)

There are those elements that will always be there on 12" figures that betray scale (most often the stitching), but that is about as close as I have seen to ANYTHING looking like an actual film still.

:fireworks

I don't collect these, and won't be getting this - but a HUGE homerun on this figure! :eek

Jango does look stellar -- especially that sculpt.

Now with that equally amazing Boba Fett, I might reconsider getting into this line. These guys seem to be the only ones doing the SW armored villains I want so badly.

Even with the difference in scale between my SS figs and these, I guess the Fett's were on the shorter side so it shouldn't matter much.

I can see now why SS has chosen to avoid doing the armored characters. These guys look tough to beat.

I'd love to say that I'll be able to hold off on ordering this, but damn does it look good.

that is a beautiful figure, but is everyone forgetting the hasbro jango head? i know 98 times out of 100 hasbro's sculpts stink, but their jango was really nice. sure the paint job sucked, but it's the best jango sculpt i've seen.

i doubt any company will make better sculpts than hasbro's jango and dooku. two shining gems in a turd pile.

Oh BALLS yes! I didn't think Medi would come out with the RAH Jango so quickly, but I'm SOOOO in! It'll look FANTASTIC with the RAH ESB Boba...Now all we need is a RAH ROTJ Boba, and you know that's just around the corner!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

SS will be HARD pressed to top these...I don't figure we'll see SS 1/6 Fett's for SOME time now man...YEARS!:eek:

Batty said:
Wow! What an amazing likeness! It looks like I'll be ordering my second Medi.

Holy SH** I just woke up to this. AMAZING!!!! That looks like right out of the freakin Movie!!!

PosterBoyKelly said:
What else can we do when every release is stellar?!?!? Gotta swing! I'll be honest and critical when it's due, but that's so seldom with Medicom. I'll be swinging with my eyes wide open.

lmao kelly, that would be an awesome pic bro. The nintendo lion suit and on a swing!

Darklord Dave said:
Maybe Medi is now hiring SSC sculptors for their likenesses?

come on Dave, credit where due man. no need to steal anyone's thunder.

There are many great artists/sculptors out there, Sideshow doesnt have claim to them all. And even the great sculptors that sideshow has/had, they still fumble things as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back