Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darklord Dave said:
I don't know who my alterego is - but I have all the Medi SW figures - including the less than stellar Luke.

The less than stellar Luke must look out of place next to the kick ass Vaders, Stormtrooper, Yoda, Clone Trooper, BHT and all the other cool figures coming down the pipeline then.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Evilface are you feeling ok?
Lol, - don't hate medicom, just the blind ones that swing from their nuts, oh and that Luke from A Clockwork Orange.

EVILFACE said:
Lol, - don't hate medicom, just the blind ones that swing from their nuts, oh and that Luke from A Clockwork Orange.

What else can we do when every release is stellar?!?!? Gotta swing! I'll be honest and critical when it's due, but that's so seldom with Medicom. I'll be swinging with my eyes wide open.

I thought the Medicom Jedi Luke and Superman Returns figures were pretty crappy, actually. And their diminished scale still bugs me. But a lot of their other stuff is great and I proudly own a few of their items (both Vaders, VCD Yoda, Jack Sparrow, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, etc) and have the Spider-Man 3 RAH figures on order.

Definitely getting this as well. :rock

Scarlet said:
You're not getting Boba IJ?
I missed the PPO. :( :monkey2 :monkey2

I have him on the Wait List at Sideshow, though. Any other places where he can still be secured for the $149.99??

I wouldnt know. I guess the last resort would be ebay for you.

The Fetts are too good to pass for me.

Yeah, I know. It's just that the RAH Fett went up for PPO when I was going through some pretty rough real-life issues, so it was the furthest thing from my mind. :(

Hopefully, my Wait List reservation will go through. Either that or I'll suck it up and get it from a reputable dealer or the secondary market (ie, eBay).

Hopefully, you're waitlist gets converted. Good Luck.

Now that We have TM's head with Jango, how much are you gonna bet on a Cody figure? I forgot, Gree never took off his Helmet right? Got his block knocked off tho. Or it wasnt him. Cant remember:lol

Scarlet said:
Hopefully, you're waitlist gets converted. Good Luck.

Now that We have TM's head with Jango, how much are you gonna bet on a Cody figure? I forgot, Gree never took off his Helmet right? Got his block knocked off tho. Or it wasnt him. Cant remember:lol
No, you're right... Gree was summarily beheaded by Yoda. :monkey2

:lol

The customizers would love a bucketload of blank TM heads. :cool:

cap0046.jpg

I just checked out the pics and while I do have a few of Medi's figures in my collection I can't say that I have ever been this excited over a new figure from them, even Boba.

I'm a closet Jango fan and from all the posts over this one it looks like it will be selling out faster than any other SW fig, again, even Boba.

Near perfect. Fix the expsosed neck then you get perfection. I must get TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back