Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth Gecko said:
Hey jabba did i call this or did i call this? Looks better than i could've imagined.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah you did mate:D

When we first saw pics of Boba Fett at that Japanese Toyfair Seth predicted a Jango would shortly follow.

He knew it would happen.

You getting this Seth?

My GOD medicom is good to us.

Jango1.jpg

Whats nice is that you can put the head on boba as well if thats your thing since the medi heads pops off easily.

:chew :cool: :chew :cool: :chew

070313_004_5.jpg

The only thing I'm not digging now is the exposed neck here:
RHA-Jango-Fett-003.jpg

I hope when it ships it'll have a higher collar or something to hide that.

The $300 question: PF Boba or Medi Jango and Boba?

Father and son are gonna look good together on my shelf.
NOW THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

070313_004_6.jpg

Medicom just aint stopping with the coolness.. Can't believe jango came so soon i love the HS. My lord whats next????

I wonder if the jetpacks on the Fetts are removable, then you could half do a quick swap for a ROTJ Boba to go with SSC Jabba setup, or for customizers, you could take it further and paint the other details in.

Seth Gecko said:
Medicom just aint stopping with the coolness.. Can't believe jango came so soon i love the HS. My lord whats next????

I'm hoping, Commander Cody.

Seth Gecko said:

Hey Seth remember when we had that conversation about slowing down with our Medicom purchases.

That didn't really work out did it?

Sensational--- but when do you think SS will (or won't they) have it on their site for pre-order? I've yet to get a medi in my hand but I've got a Vader and Stormtrooper on the way as I type this and Boba on pre-order--- man is this an exciting line...

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Hey Seth remember when we had that conversation about slowing down with our Medicom purchases.

That didn't really work out did it?

Crazy! And something tells me were not done.

O-M-G! My non-PT Streak has ended, I need this! Magneto RAH, gotta wait. With Jango and son AND the Sandtrooper (nicely weathered I might add) I can only focus on Star Wars RAH's! Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiaaaat! :chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back