Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What an amazing likeness! It looks like I'll be ordering my second Medi.

I wonder if Medi will start to make less armoured characters in their SW line now and focus on human likenesses.

I know some of the other Medi fans have really wanted to see more Jedi, but I wasn't keen because I didn't think their human likenesses were very good. This changes things for me a little, if they could make other actors likenesses as well as Morrisons I'd want loads more from them. Can you imagine an Obi Wan ANH with that kinda likeness?

WOW! That is awesome looking. I'm sure the production won't be too far off of that as well. :rock

Man this 30th Anniversary is going to put a hurtin on my wallet!:lol

Must know PPO date NOW!

Last edited:
This is the pose that guarantees me buying this!

070313_004_4.jpg

I'm also thinking about the posibilities of a Medicom SW line with human characters!
It would be simply awesome, but expensive as hell!
I wish we could know for sure, 'cause this would mean cancelling the SST collection for me.

WOW! Those pics are amazing.

I wonder if it will come with both of Jango's jetpacks??? I doubt it, but that would be super sweet.

I have to have this! Fantastic. I am new to Medicom and so far I really like their quality.

seems like the only way we are going to get armored SW figs is through other companies! This will sell fast. I'm all in!! :chew

Awesome! Any idea if/when SS will be offering this for pre-order?

IrishJedi said:
WOW! Those pics are amazing.

I wonder if it will come with both of Jango's jetpacks??? I doubt it, but that would be super sweet.

Can't see it happening unfortunately, when it comes to accessories RAH's are pretty basic.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Can't see it happening unfortunately, when it comes to accessories RAH's are pretty basic.
Yeah, but they used to have pretty crappy human likenesses too, yet this looks like Tem Morrison shrunk down to 12".

I hear ya, though... highly unlikely we'll get the second jetpack. It would be cool, though... especially for the inevitable $150 price tag.

Looks good. I'll be grabbing this one for sure. Medicom makes some nice stuff indeed.

Hey jabba did i call this or did i call this? Looks better than i could've imagined.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back