Medicom RAH Fate/Zero 1/6 Saber Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. It's a figure worthy of Saber :monkey2

After seeing how she turned out, I'm 100% confident Guts and Mikasa will be just as wonderful in hand.

Guts better be amazing been waiting to long for that.

Medicom has been pretty spot on with releasing their stuff to be as good as the promos or even better so after seeing those in hand shots of Guts I'm confident he'll come out looking really nice. The amount of display options he has is crazy good. I'll be having him with the helmet on, but the front part exposed to show his face. There's so much potential. He's gonna be huge too compared to Saber and most 1/6 figures. If I recall Medicom's listed height is never actually accurate. Should be interesting to see how tall he is in hand.

Need more pics!

Without sounding like a perv (but I will anyway) how does her armor attaches and how easily does it detach?

The Madoka RAHs are okay. I think you'd like them. :)

Need more pics!

Without sounding like a perv (but I will anyway) how does her armor attaches and how easily does it detach?

The Madoka RAHs are okay. I think you'd like them. :)

I'll get Mami for sure. She is my favorite Madoka character.

As for more pictures, I guess if no one gets her tomorrow I can go back and post more crappy pics, at the very least of the other faces and such. Could probably do a scale comparison with Hei and Jotaro.

As for the armor, I didn't try to fully remove all of it, but some fell off during my fiddling and they thankfully connect in a simple and efficient manner. It's just pegs that go into each other so it's very simple to remove. Think the Saint Seiya stuff, but not completely terribly done. Her arm gauntlets just slide right off the arms and the base chest armor is just two pieces (the whole back and the whole front) that once you pull away from each other, just come off.

It's really that simple. I didn't try removing the hip things, but I'm guessing they just stay in place through the chest armor. Getting all of that on and off should be really easy.

thanks monger for the review. mine had already shipped from amiami a few days ago, so hopefully i'll be getting it son enough. i'm glad you like yours. really hope they do more characters from the license. would be amazing if we get all the heroes at least.

20131204_195846_zpse80db888.jpg

The velcro part of my Saber dress was not stiched properly in place and hence me performing "super glue" surgery on the back of her dress.

It is a nice figure but I hope QC for Medicom will be better as my normal sword for Saber has a little bit of paint rub on the blue handle.

I guess Hot Toys are still really much more superior in terms of the "opening" feeling of new figure box compared to Medicom.

Nevertheless, still looking forward to my Mikasa figure next year, :D

Futzing is necessary for my figure...look at her neck portion....but good news is that when I remove her armour, all the 6 buttons on the front of her stomach were intact.

This was a common problem for collectors in HK where they have missing buttons.

20131204_191719_zps2af20ae1.jpg

20131204_190312_zps8b7e969a.jpg

20131204_185538_zps9ebba806.jpg

Sorry to here about your quality control issues :( Maybe I should check to see if I have missing buttons under the armor.

How did Mazinkaiser come out?

Sorry to here about your quality control issues :( Maybe I should check to see if I have missing buttons under the armor.

How did Mazinkaiser come out?

Haha yesh n to think this is my first Medicom figure. What a way to start but lucky nothing is broken n she still looks great.

I dont have time to check out Mazinkaiser yet but many reviewers say he is awesome n I will check out mine soon.

Hope he does not have any QC issues.

Spoiler Spoiler:
yeah my chun li has that neck issue too..but glad nothing else went wrong. :)
and now i'm paranoid mine would have the missing buttons..

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah my chun li has that neck issue too..but glad nothing else went wrong. :)
and now i'm paranoid mine would have the missing buttons..

I really feel that futzing is not necessary for a $200++ figure right out of the box.

Now I understand why I am a Hot Toys Collector and not a Medicom hardcore supporter.

They do have nice products and stuff but their QC is still far away from Hot Toys standard. :gah:

Strange, seeing that futzing seems to be a standard for Hot Toys figures too... Do you only buy the guys in robot suits or something lol?

Strange, seeing that futzing seems to be a standard for Hot Toys figures too... Do you only buy the guys in robot suits or something lol?

I buy a lot of Ironman but mainly Marvel/DC figures haha.
Most of the clothed figures require little to no futzing for my Hot Toys figures.
Medicom figures are great looking but they are out of scale with HT figures.

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QosnTv7GW60[/ame]

One of my favorite reviewers uploaded a review of Saber. Check it out if you've got the time.

Monger: Nice short review of Saber over there, thanks for the link.

On a side note, I need everyone's advice here. I bought my 1/6 Saber figure from AmiAmi and the back of Saber's dress is unable to be fully closed up due to poor tailoring on the inside of her dress.

AmiAmi has been very nice and offered me a resolution of 2000 points as refund for my inconvenience.

Do you guys think this is a good resolution or should I ask for an exchange of figure?
I am concerned with the shipping on the exchange of figure though if they accept.

Thanks in advance!!

Saber2_zpse36935ea.jpg

Saber1_zps4fe1be8b.jpg

I don't think they'll exchange the figure for someone outside of Japan so the resolution might be the best you'll get.

Got mine from Amiami last week. Just opened it and liking what I see!

The stand reminds me of the figuarts stands, just wish it was just as sturdy:slap

Saber110.jpg
Saber25.jpg
Saber42.jpg
Saber72.jpg
Saber62.jpg
Saber52.jpg
Saber81.jpg

Last edited:
Back