Medicom RAH Fate/Zero 1/6 Saber Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup I preorderd this first day it was available on amiami. really excited to be getting it in a months time. I hope they make the other characters as well.

I do too. Hopefully they make F/SN characters as well. We need Kotomine, Archer, Gilgamesh, etc...

Since Link was delayed, I wouldn't be surprised if Saber ends up being delayed as well.

No news of another delay? Medicom has delayed a lot of other figures too it seems.

Looks cool - Medicom is still the king of anime!

Unfortunately because this website doesn't have an anime board most anime related stuff isn't even posted or gets lost. I know I don't make anime related figure threads (for the most part) because of this. I'm really excited for Saber she looks great. With her and Link, Medicom is going to be awesome this year.

You realize that's a self-fulfilling complaint right? There's no anime subforum because there aren't enough anime threads to warrant it.

Looks cool - Medicom is still the king of anime!

You realize that's a self-fulfilling complaint right? There's no anime subforum because there aren't enough anime threads to warrant it.

Pretty hard to want to make anime threads knowing they'll just be passed by by random hot toys threads and the like. If there was an anime board, people would be inclined to make anime threads. Look at the Whedonville board or whatever it is called. Those threads probably wouldn't survive anywhere else or even be active. The video game board is another great example. People wouldn't make a thread for Bayonetta 2 if there wasn't a video game board.

Part of the reason why the general statues has an anime statue thread is because anything else would never survive. It's obvious from the signatures people have and what they mention that there are a number of anime fans on this site, I'm fairly confident more than Buffy fans, but there is no real way to communicate.

Having an anime board means people could discuss not just the figures, but the shows themselves. This is how those Video Game boards stay afloat. Look at the Resident Evil figure threads. I don't even go on them anymore because all the posts are the same ten people spamming images and discussing their favorites moments from the movies and games. You wouldn't be able to do that anywhere else on this site and the video game board gives them an outlet for it.

Pretty hard to want to make anime threads knowing they'll just be passed by by random hot toys threads and the like. If there was an anime board, people would be inclined to make anime threads. Look at the Whedonville board or whatever it is called. Those threads probably wouldn't survive anywhere else or even be active. The video game board is another great example. People wouldn't make a thread for Bayonetta 2 if there wasn't a video game board.

Part of the reason why the general statues has an anime statue thread is because anything else would never survive. It's obvious from the signatures people have and what they mention that there are a number of anime fans on this site, I'm fairly confident more than Buffy fans, but there is no real way to communicate.

Having an anime board means people could discuss not just the figures, but the shows themselves. This is how those Video Game boards stay afloat. Look at the Resident Evil figure threads. I don't even go on them anymore because all the posts are the same ten people spamming images and discussing their favorites moments from the movies and games. You wouldn't be able to do that anywhere else on this site and the video game board gives them an outlet for it.

Great post we need a anime section but it wont happen.

voted in the poll for an anime section and also saying it here....we need an anime section. make it so.

Credits from ToyWorld Forum thread, :D
The wait is going to be over soon hopefully...

13030813255eaab465c2eb83cb.jpg

13041021175b1cbf0ff9331ac9.jpg

13111221139eb905ef64b02552.jpg

Can't wait to try her out! Also is that a new RAH base? How long have they been using those? They seem much better than the typical ones.

I am surprised these new in hand photos were not posted.
Credits from Medicom Japanese Blog.
Very nice looking and the articulation really kick a**!!

o0450077412732430020.jpg

o0450066912732430023.jpg

o0450066712732430024.jpg

o0450059212733449229.jpg

o0450061412733478200.jpg

o0450062112733449228.jpg

o0450055212733478199.jpg

o0450060012732431375.jpg

o0450067112732431376.jpg

o0450059312732431374.jpg

Back