medicom rah ESB boba fett MODS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So strange that we should suffer such fear and doubt... over so small a thing. Such a little thing.

xp8qp0.jpg

Think the sideshow stick piece looks in scale with it more. And it has better paint apps. Win Win.

All in all if everything turns out like it should I could end up with Medi sculpt with custom visor and widened helmet, the Tomy earpiece, and the Sideshow rangefinder. :lol

FrankenFett.

xp8qp0.jpg

Think the sideshow stick piece looks in scale with it more. And it has better paint apps. Win Win.

All in all if everything turns out like it should I could end up with Medi sculpt with custom visor and widened helmet, the Tomy earpiece, and the Sideshow rangefinder. :lol

FrankenFett.

I am liking the Tomy bucket more and more. Looks really good here. I may have to cave and buy one. Damn eczamurai your Boba is just about perfect.

I am liking the Tomy bucket more and more. Looks really good here. I may have to cave and buy one. Damn eczamurai your Boba is just about perfect.

Only works for Slim TT/Medi scale though, not fitting for standard Sideshow Body sizes.

He's not perfect, his kneepads need to be changed to bigger ones, and his helmet needs a repaint. :lol

Don't know if I'll ever buy the SS kneepads.. money.. So much already went into this one. I think I spend about 400$ on it. Paint, Tomy sculpts, spare Fett for parts and retries, loose Sideshow helmet (Which I only ended up using for the rangefinder :lol), Slim TT.. None of which can be sold back because they're all broken into this Fett. :lol

Things to do:

Buy SS rifle.
Repaint 2 helmets, modified Medi helmet, and this one.

See which one is better.

Medi is better : Rape Tomy helmet and put rangefinder on Medi for perfection

Tomy is better : Sell Medi repaint without earpieces.

Put some wax into the ends of the wookie braids, theyre ugly as **** atm.

Working on my spare Medi helmet, I still think the key to the perfect Fett is in the Medi sculpt with Tomy/Sideshow rangefinder bash!

So.. I can actually widen the sculpt a bit when doing the renewed Medi visor..

Which looks better in your opinion?

13zy149.jpg

boba%20esb.jpg

I feel like it gets wider at the bottom from looking at this pic..

So.. I know this is a Medi Fett, but I customized the belt to be better looking, and modded it. Removed the weird... dunno what to call it, part where the buckles were attached too and realligned them to where I liked them. Then I attached the Medi holster to it and attached the Medi pouches simply because they are more in line with the rest of the Medi. :lol

Anyway, here's the modded Sideshow belt, I really like it. IMO the best Fett belt you can make with current materials available.

344p6w2.jpg

261j4og.jpg

4lrke8.jpg

2lbgjlu.jpg

Sorry for the extremely crappy pix. Can't find the charger to my Nikon. :(

Anyway, I recommend ANYONE with a Sideshow figure to do this mod. The belt is so ugly stock. And the worst of all is that Sideshow's method is actually MORE time consuming, costs MORE materials, and looks LESS accurate. :lol

Last edited:
That looks great. When I get some time I think I will do a few of these mods. Thanks for all the pics and tutorials. :)

Not going to use the Tomy helmet I think, broke it to use the earpiece. fits on the Medi perfectly. Something about the Tomy's shape didn't work for me somehow. Medi's still looks most like Boba simply because of the T visor curve.

Going to repaint my seconds Medi headsculpt VERY soon. :D

Last edited:
2dlr95w.jpg

Tomy earpiece on my WIP Medi ultimate Fett attempt!

Love how it looks. Sideshow's rangefinder looks to be on the big side though. Damnit. Will have to try and save my Medi piece somehow.. It melted because of GW varnish. DO NOT use it. EVER. :lol

That actually looks really cool. It gives the flare and added bump. Very nice. Can't wait to see the final piece.

Back