medicom rah ESB boba fett MODS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamFett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Post pics of any, and all mods you've made to this particular figure.

2ahs9c2.jpg

Too bad I broke my earpieces.. Never was able to finish him.. Still looking for lose helmets/recasts of one..

Dude!..that helmet looks epic!:panic:
what else mods you do that i cant see?

Well, the suit is fully weathered. The chestarmoris repainted, the groin armor, and ropes and stuff are repainted. Backpack is lowered. That's it, considered repainted his shoulders and gauntlet's, but they look good from stock painting actually IMO. Oh and I weathered his cape. And.. Eh.. But he isn't complete atm, I tried to repaint the earpieces too, but they broke. :( Have his parts in a box atm, without a body, because I am so pissed of about the earpieces. <<
And customized his gun, added a gunhole and weathered it.

Oh, also repainted the shoes, touched up his belt and pouches.. Modifiet a TT slim body for him. Ehhh.. Its basically not a medi figure except for the knee and shoulder area. Oh and ofcourse I dyed his outfit the correct blue.

okv2j9.jpg

2lqgkg.jpg

nb4ic.jpg

i6e913.jpg

1zpqpgw.jpg

EDIT: seeing these pics compared with the one above I noticed I futzed the costume a bit too much, weathering has lessened. Will reapply.

Last edited:
Oh, also repainted the shoes, touched up his belt and pouches.. Modifiet a TT slim body for him. Ehhh.. Its basically not a medi figure except for the knee and shoulder area. Oh and ofcourse I dyed his outfit the correct blue.

what kinda dye did you use? :dunno

Just replaced the body and repositioned the shoulder armor. I didn't feel the need for much else. I would like to correct the ears of the helmet, though.

018a.jpg

027a.jpg

036a.jpg

081.jpg

089.jpg

Just replaced the body and repositioned the shoulder armor. I didn't feel the need for much else. I would like to correct the ears of the helmet, though.

thats the new naked2 rah body being offered by sideshow right?

Back