MEDICOM RAH Alien Figure Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.
Uhm... let's all just chill, mmm-kay?

No need for personal attacks.
Let's just post some more pretty pictures we can all look at, shall we?

C'mon, give us a big hug!
DSC01134.jpg

NICE pic dude!

I love it when the Alien gives Lambert a big hug.

See..she likes it so much, she's crying tears of joy. :lol

lambertvsalien1.jpg

lambertvsalien.jpg

They wouldnt sell though....maybe to a few hardcore fans...but at 130 a pop, no one's going to buy any of them except maybe Ripley....

Graet pics there Sabres! If I had the money this would be in my detolf right now. i think that this turned out better than I originally thought.

it actually looks pretty good..personally I won't buy it because of the price and scale but ehh..:huh
if it comes up later on at a good price it just might be my first Medicom figure. :D

oh..and ..celticPrick.... :gun.........:monkey1

Glad you liked the review astro!
Too bad it turned you off the figure, but that's what reviews are for, so that people can see if the toy/collectible being reviewed lives up to their expectations.

I myself don't have enough room for my collection, so I try to rotate the figures every once in a while. The good thing about it is that I get to see it with fresh eyes every time!

Yeah abake, thanks again, your review and pix were very helpful. Just as much as Michael Crawford's reviews, I have been a fan of his reviews for quite a while now.

It's not that your review turned me off the figure, it's just that for what it is and the fact that I am not ga-ga over what I have seen so far, means I won't and actually can't spend that type of money on it right now. I've regretted not buying some stuff in the past and I honestly don't think I will regret passing this one up. Especially after finding out that Hot Toys will be making one.

If my finances start getting better and this figure is still around then maybe I will get it at that point. But I still don't think I would be willing to pay over $75 max for it. So if it doesn't sell well and they start being put on clearance then I will probably get one.

Thanks again to everyone who has posted pix of this figure, I enjoyed checking them all out.

Hey, and thanks to CelticP for understanding where I was coming from in regards to deciding not to buy this figure. That asshat comment of your was hilarious CelticP. I was lucky I wasn't drinking milk or it would have shot right out of my nose. Geez, did I write a book or what, I doubt anybody will even read this whole thing, LOL. Take care all.

Mike in Seattle

They wouldnt sell though....maybe to a few hardcore fans...but at 130 a pop, no one's going to buy any of them except maybe Ripley....

I would get all of them if Hot Toys, or anybody else for that matter, made the rest of the Nostromo & Sulaco crew. I bought a Sideshow Frank Black, but I'm not a good customizer so I haven't done anything to turn him into Bishop yet. I just have him hiding out behind my USCM at the moment. Hopefully I can find some 1/6th clothes and accessories for that at some point. Any tips anyone?

Hey, and thanks CelticP for understanding where I was coming from in regards to my deciding not to buy this new Medicom Alien figure. BTW, that asshat comment of your was hilarious CelticP. I was lucky I wasn't drinking anything at the time or it would've come shooting right out of my nose. Take care.

Hey, and thanks to CelticP for understanding where I was coming from in regards to deciding not to buy this figure. That asshat comment of your was hilarious CelticP. I was lucky I wasn't drinking milk or it would have shot right out of my nose. Geez, did I write a book or what, I doubt anybody will even read this whole thing, LOL. Take care all.

Mike in Seattle

Hey, and thanks CelticP for understanding where I was coming from in regards to my deciding not to buy this new Medicom Alien figure. BTW, that asshat comment of your was hilarious CelticP. I was lucky I wasn't drinking anything at the time or it would've come shooting right out of my nose. Take care.

:huh....:confused:

Hurry, get to your ships...Agents are coming.

I'll hold them off...I know Kung Fu...

origami.gif

got one for 74 USD today (including shipping).
can't wait for this baby !!!!
my first figure in 2010.

Back