MEDICOM RAH Alien Figure Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems my fiance' did manage to sneek this little beauty in at the last minute.

This is the new Medicom RAH Alien figure.
What a fantastic piece!

Here's some pics. A few comparison shots with the Sega Alien and the Hot Toys AvP:R Alien.
Including one with the original Medicom Alien. Check out the difference!

100_5726.jpg

100_5727.jpg

100_5728.jpg
100_5729.jpg

100_5730.jpg

100_5731.jpg

100_5736.jpg

100_5737.jpg

100_5738.jpg

:drool

Me like!
Thanks for the pix, you lucky dog! That's some fiance' you have.
Congrats on both accounts.

Dang! Now I really want one again. Maybe later when the economy is more grounded and if the resale price lowers a bit.

Nice shots though, thanks for that.

So is the Medicom Alien really that much smaller than the Hot Toys versions? If so then I am gonna have to cancel my pre-order. Anybody know for sure? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mike in Seattle

So is the Medicom Alien really that much smaller than the Hot Toys versions? If so then I am gonna have to cancel my pre-order. Anybody know for sure? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mike in Seattle

Well, the pictures say it all, don't they?
There's a few more comparison shots with Celtic, a DML figure (actually the Android Hunter who's on a DML body), a regular Medicom body and the NECA 9" alien in my review.
But, to make it quick and painless: yeah, it is that small.

I know the Medicom figs are a bit smaller but this is ridiculous, I thought they said it was supposed to be 1/6th scale?

It was NEVER listed as a 1:6 figure.

I pre-ordered it at bigbadtoystore.com and there it IS listed as "1:6 Scale RAH" here is a link to it if you wanna see for yourself. It has no other dimensions and I hadn't seen size descriptions of it anywhere else.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10243&mode=retail

I just checked on the medicomtoy.co.jp site and it just says 300mm which is just under 12" if I remember correctly. So I guess even though it's in the RAH line it's not 1/6th scale. That's a big bummer and not worth the asking price when it's not even in scale with their other RAH figs. I have the NECA 18" version but I haven't even taken it out of the package cuz it just doesn't compare with the Hot Toys stuff. I'm thinking of just selling it. I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order for the Medicom one now cuz I don't want an original Alien that's not even as tall as all my other 1/6th scale figs, it just won't look right. I'm really disappointed too cuz I was looking forward to it. Glad I found out beforehand though I guess. Maybe Hot Toys will do their own version of it hopefully.

Hey abake, I saw your review on thehiveforum and I really appreciate your posting the pix with the other figs for size comparison. It really helped me to make the decision to cancel my pre-order, thank you and take care.

I pre-ordered it at bigbadtoystore.com and there it IS listed as "1:6 Scale RAH" here is a link to it if you wanna see for yourself. It has no other dimensions and I hadn't seen size descriptions of it anywhere else.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10243&mode=retail

I just checked on the medicomtoy.co.jp site and it just says 300mm which is just under 12" if I remember correctly. So I guess even though it's in the RAH line it's not 1/6th scale. That's a big bummer and not worth the asking price when it's not even in scale with their other RAH figs. I have the NECA 18" version but I haven't even taken it out of the package cuz it just doesn't compare with the Hot Toys stuff. I'm thinking of just selling it. I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order for the Medicom one now cuz I don't want an original Alien that's not even as tall as all my other 1/6th scale figs, it just won't look right. I'm really disappointed too cuz I was looking forward to it. Glad I found out beforehand though I guess. Maybe Hot Toys will do their own version of it hopefully.

How sad...another collector who limits himself to just 1:6th stuff. :rolleyes:

I love it.Very nice figure.Who cares if it aint 1/6.Dont Display it with 12'' figures thats all.

Back