MEDICOM RAH Alien Figure Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

Yeah, the price is a bit high...but...what the hell. :D

It's a great figure.

I agree, even if I paid full price for it, still no regrets for me.
As this is the Giger Alien accurately depicted with the man in suit concept (despite its scale).

I was pretty harsh on this figure initially but the in hand pics from you and Abake changed my mind. Sadly though I won't get mine until the end of March as the best price I could find was from Play.com. :duh

OK, so it's not the scale that everyone wanted (or maybe expected), but how much does that matter if you're a real alien fan?
From the pics posted on here so far, this piece looks fantastic, and is an accurate representation of Giger's Alien - what's not to like? :confused:

Despite the scale, this is a good figure. It was my first Medicom RAH figure in a long long time since I last bought the Medicom RAH Boba Fett.

And although the price is a bit painful on the pocket, it is still quite worth it. I searched around for quite a while and finally bought it from one of my local retailers. Overall, I paid around USD$124 for it (after conversion).

Hey Sabres, I don't limit myself to 1/6th scale stuff, I have a wide range of figures including some of Medicoms previous releases. It's not just about the scale, I was far from impressed with the paint job, the outer suit and other stuff, including the price. I just can't afford that much for a figure right now, no matter how big a fan I am of the license. Even if I could afford it right now I don't think I could justify it for that price when I'm not completely thrilled with it. I still haven't even gotten the Lost Predator or Machiko, which I know I want. Hopefully they will still be around when I can afford it. And as far as not displaying the Medicom figure with other 1/6th scale figures, forget about it, I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment and I don't even have room now for all the figures that I already have. heck, I haven't even taken my Sideshow Shaun and Ed figures out of their packages to display them yet, along with a few other figures, just because I have no more room. And believe me I am using almost all the available room I have, you can't turn around without some kinda figure staring you right in the face, or some other part of your body, LOL. I have tons of shelves and they are all full. The next thing I wanna do is attach shelves to one entire wall in my bedroom and then I can start filling those up as well, LOL. Now that I know that Hot Toys is gonna do their own original Alien I can pass on this one and just wait for that one. If I had all sorts of extra cash I would probably still get this just to have, but then I would have gotten the Sideshow Indy as well which I really wanted. I have been waiting since I saw Raiders when I was a kid to get a cool 12 inch Indy but I just couldn't afford it when he came out. I'm sure you all know how it is, sometimes you can either buy a cool toy or pay your electric bill, decisions, decisions. Oh well, life goes on. Either way, I appreciate you guys posting pix and your thoughts on this Medicom Alien, it was very helpful and informative for me, thanks and take care.

Waaaaaaaaaait a minute!!!! So this can't be displayed with the Kane and Dallas figure!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

Meaning it's not the same scale!??!?!?!?! I didn't even realize that!!! :mad:

Sooooooooooooooooooo sucks!!! :mad:

When's HotToys planning on releasing one? :mad:

Who the hell are you to criticize their collection? He wants the Alien to have a place on the shelf...not in some corner alone....

Who the hell are you to...oh wait...I forgot...you're always a *********. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LOL. No I dont think so. You're the one insulting people, and rolling your eyes at everyone. Heaven forbid they LIKE 1:6 scale?

Glad you liked the review astro!
Too bad it turned you off the figure, but that's what reviews are for, so that people can see if the toy/collectible being reviewed lives up to their expectations.

I myself don't have enough room for my collection, so I try to rotate the figures every once in a while. The good thing about it is that I get to see it with fresh eyes every time!

LOL. No I dont think so. You're the one insulting people, and rolling your eyes at everyone. Heaven forbid they LIKE 1:6 scale?

No, not everyone...just insulting and rolling my eyes at you.

And that's just because of your continuous "asshatery". :rotfl

asshat.jpg

And one more thing....you call someone "sad", and use the highly anger inducing :rolleyes: smiley, and I'm the ****** and asshat? K....:lol

And one more thing....you call someone "sad", and use the highly anger inducing :rolleyes: smiley, and I'm the ****** and asshat? K....:lol

Yes, yes you are.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

You've taken your first step into a larger world. Congratulations.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just tossing my hat into the discussion...

I've shared my frustration on here before with certain people who only collect 1:6 scale figures... not because it's anything personal, it's just kind of annoying how a LOT of people look down on other collectibles.

Speaking for myself, I don't really get how you can be a BIG fan of something and not collect different pieces with different variations and looks (if that makes any sense). Don't get me wrong, I like seeing other people's collections of Predator and Alien stuff, it just really bores me to see it typically ALWAYS be Hot Toys figures.

I personally enjoy seeing the same character thought up in different forms, whether it's a 1:6 figure, model kit, statue, super-deformed figure, diorama, action figure, or whatever else. Then again, I guess it all boils down to personal taste... I just like having something different on my plate every once in awhile, instead of the same thing every night.

Yes, yes you are.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

You've taken your first step into a larger world. Congratulations.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol was that an insult? "I KNOW U R BUT WUT AM I!11"

What are you, 2?

Some people dont like to change things up. Or some people dont have enough room for a vast range of collectibles. They would want them all to fit...would they not? Its not a bad thing at all....people can do whatever the hell they want to. Calling them sad is totally unfair.

Some people here ONLY collect statues. Thats cool! Whats wrong about that? Nothing. What if I were to call you sad because your collection consists of mostly Alien and Predator stuff? (If it doesnt...I dont care, for the sake of the argument, it does) You LIKE Aliens and Predators...thats what you feel you should spend your money on.

He LIKES 1:6, and wants everything to fit naturally. A tiny Alien in the midst of all his other stuff would look silly. Period. Or maybe he only the way 1:6 utilizes articulation, sculpt and clothing....

Adam makes a good point about having something new. Thats how I feel. I have what...4 different Celtic Predators...Hot Toys, McF, a little statue, and soon the mask itself. So I like varity...but some dont. Oh well. Get over it. Stop insulting people.

Back