Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his trousers are too tight and are restricting any stretched DYNAMIC POSES's. i just did one and he is mooning at the back so that his trousers dont rip.
:lol Yeah, Naruto likes to moon when putting him in dynamic poses.

Shower this thread with pics guys when you get them :D

I want to see some professional looking shots from somebody :D

thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better hurry if u still wanna order from them, broski. I just checked the Amiami website and Naruto is already sold out probably because people wanted to buy multiples so they can recreate the 'kage bunshin no jutsu'. Sasuke is still in stock but not many I would assume. I wanted to get Naruto too but gotta wait till I have extra funds. Oh well, I guess Sasuke will do for now. :peace

I'd imagine that this line may have more characters since its doing so damn well.

I'm surprised naruto is more sought after. Sasuke is arguably the most popular and the vegeta of naruto

Vegeta is no doubt my fav from DBZ, but I'm not sure who I like better out of Naruto or Sasuke. I think Sasuke might have been cooler in the original Naruto series, but in Shippuuden, I don't know who to choose. Of course, Rock Lee beats all :D

I think people might be buying multiples of Naruto (I know I want to), so they can do shadow clone poses.

Uzumaki Naruto Rules!

Rock Lee is awesome - would you prefer him from Shippuuden or Naruto though??

now that would be good if they did the original series aswell (Naruto might be the right size then :lol )

Rock Lee is awesome - would you prefer him from Shippuuden or Naruto though?
My fav battle from the whole Naruto series is Rock Lee vs Gaara. So you'd think I'd want that look, especially since he's basically done nothing in Shippuuden. But I like the way he looks with the vest in Shippuuden, so I'd probably want a Shippuuden Rock Lee. But any would be fine with me :D

& if they could only include one head sculpt, I would prefer it to be of when he's opened a few gates, & powered up.
now that would be good if they did the original series aswell (Naruto might be the right size then :lol )
Good point. They can go smaller with those guys. But right now (maybe because I'm into the anime story line right now), it's all about Shippuuden :D

Wants (Shippuuden):
- Rock Lee
- Minato
- Konohamaru (little man brought it in the anime episode fighting Temari)

I would love if they did Itachi and Gaara. Gaara was my favorite in the original. I wouldn't mind Pain as well if they made him with 6 interchangeable heads and that would be the ultimate figure for me.

Damn USPS. They left me a pink slip this morning and I didn't realize my Sasuke would come in today. EMS shipping is super quick. They shipped it on the 25th and it only took two days for the package to arrive in Texas. Have to wait for tomorrow for re-delivery. :mad::thud::impatient:

Damn USPS. They left me a pink slip this morning and I didn't realize my Sasuke would come in today. EMS shipping is super quick. They shipped it on the 25th and it only took two days for the package to arrive in Texas. Have to wait for tomorrow for re-delivery. :mad::thud::impatient:

Those idiots did that to me and Its supposed to be redelivered today but I got nothing so far. i hate usps soooo much.

Back