Medicom movie Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Poseable said:
First off, it probably will be shorter than you expect (exactly 12" tall rather than relative 1/6 scale). You can bet Medicom will do everything to support an authentic appearance. However, the choices they make to do so may leave you underwhelmed. For example with their Jedi Luke, they used weak velcro to close the front flap of Luke's top. So you'll see the velcro strip if you wanted the flap folded down! Still, the craftsmanship is top notch, and the fabrics used are terrific. When all is said and done, the price may still seem higher than expected. But if you are the biggest fan of whatever character they present, you owe it to yourself to pick it up.

My experience and opinion, of course. I'm not a Marvel comics fan by any means, but my finger will be on the "Buy Now" button the moment this Wolverine's available!:lol

Thanks. I didn't really know what to expect. I guess everything is good but the price. :chew

Super Poseable said:
First off, it probably will be shorter than you expect (exactly 12" tall rather than relative 1/6 scale). You can bet Medicom will do everything to support an authentic appearance. However, the choices they make to do so may leave you underwhelmed. For example with their Jedi Luke, they used weak velcro to close the front flap of Luke's top. So you'll see the velcro strip if you wanted the flap folded down! Still, the craftsmanship is top notch, and the fabrics used are terrific. When all is said and done, the price may still seem higher than expected. But if you are the biggest fan of whatever character they present, you owe it to yourself to pick it up.

My experience and opinion, of course. I'm not a Marvel comics fan by any means, but my finger will be on the "Buy Now" button the moment this Wolverine's available!:lol

Thanks! That sounds like an honest report. I may just have to pick him up now. :D

I am interested for sure.... He looks great and the costume seems top notch. I've always wanted a wolverine for my collection, but was not a fan of the anime look for the recent Medicom figure.

And while the price certainly seems a little steep for me.... I just might have to get one. :monkey5

I made the mistake of showing the announcement to my wife, who is a HUGE Hugh Jackman fan as well as a 12"collector(our shared hobby). I think all of 5 minutes passed before the pre-order was placed with ABC Express.On the bright side, this allowed me to order the Hot Toys Superman with a relatively clean conscience. the down side is that Wolverine is pricey even for Medicom-$163.00. Oh well, it's only money, right?...PS

Got this from a fellow Freak thought I'd finally get around to posting a pic. The only thing I don't like is how light the skin tone is. I may send it to Josh someday to get it worked on.

IMG_4631.jpg

Leave it to the Superfan to pull a Lazarus on a thread. Lol. Nice Josh :lol

Got this from a fellow Freak thought I'd finally get around to posting a pic. The only thing I don't like is how light the skin tone is. I may send it to Josh someday to get it worked on.

That's a great figure you snagged Josh. I felt the same about the paint apps so I repainted mine. It's one of my favorite figures now.

Leave it to the Superfan to pull a Lazarus on a thread. Lol. Nice Josh :lol

:lol:lol On a Medicom figure no less :lol

I was tempted to start a thread but thought I better not. At least I didn't just randomly bump the thread. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's a great figure you snagged Josh. I felt the same about the paint apps so I repainted mine. It's one of my favorite figures now.

It is! I had it on order when it went up but gave it the axe before shipping. Got it for $60 shipped. I don't have the guts to paint it myself but its a damn nice fig either way. Medicom did a very nice job with it.

:lol:lol On a Medicom figure no less :lol

I was tempted to start a thread but thought I better not. At least I didn't just randomly bump the thread. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It is! I had it on order when it went up but gave it the axe before shipping. Got it for $60 shipped. I don't have the guts to paint it myself but its a damn nice fig either way. Medicom did a very nice job with it.

$60! Wow that's a steal!

Great figure but for the shirt/jacket being too short. If you pose him more dynamic and crouched like Wolverine should be, it exposes the body, not good.

Back