medicom lost jack shepherd figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously don't understand my point. My point is even if the likeness was good or not you'd all bash it just because it's Medicom. I wasn't speaking for just Jack in particular but the feelings towards all of Medicom's products.

Yeah, I hate Medicom as does this whole board. If you believe that you're not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

Let's see what Medicom figures I have:

Medicom Wolvie
Stormie
BHST
Sandtrooper
3 Customized white clones (Shock, 501st, and Cody)
ROTS Vader
Maul
Jango
Boba
501st
Shock
Tons of VCD's

No, I hate them :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hate Medicom as does this whole board. If you believe that you're not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

Let's see what Medicom figures I have:

Medicom Wolvie
Stormie
BHST
Sandtrooper
3 Customized white clones (Shock, 501st, and Cody)
ROTS Vader
Maul
Jango
Boba
501st
Shock
Tons of VCD's

No, I hate them :rolleyes:

From your post history, I can tell you that you don't like them much just that you're a big SW fan with disposable income.

Well, either that or you're just bashing Medicom just to be popular among your SS board friends.

That's how I see it.

Last edited:
From your post history, I can tell you that you don't like them much just that you're a big SW fan with disposable income.

Well, either that or you're just bashing Medicom just to be popular among your SS board friends.

That's how I see it.

No, I don't hate Medicom. I dislike some of the people that collect them. They talk so much crap without fact coming to a SS board telling us how bad the product. Like how SS will never produce the armor or was scared too. Its the fans that piss most of us off here not Medicom themselves. Believe me if I hated them I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from them.

No, I don't hate Medicom. I dislike some of the people that collect them. They talk so much crap without fact coming to a SS board telling us how bad the product. Like how SS will never produce the armor or was scared too. Its the fans that piss most of us off here not Medicom themselves. Believe me if I hated them I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from them.

That type of thing is on every collectible board. If you collect one then the other sucks, it's sad but that's just how it is.

As for your reason I would say that you're speaking only for yourself as their are definetly Haters on this board.

There is that on every board. I agree totally with you. Its just it seems the Medicom fans seem to be most vocal when it comes to that. I mean I don't go to Mediworld and say **** about Medicom. Not that I would mind you cause I buy them. I'm not gonna talk **** about stuff I buy. :lol

I am only speaking for myself for sure but I know several others as well.

04070mh6.jpg

Wow, this actually looks very promising! I'll probably get one if it progressly nicely. I think it does look like Matthew Fox as Jack. :rock

Does Hot Toys have the license, too?

I wonder if we might expect Medicom (or Hot Toys) to do HEROES figures as well?? :monkey5

Last edited:
If you collect one then the other sucks, it's sad but that's just how it is.

I don't see too much of this myself. If any company produces an amazing product it tends to get praise. Hot Toys, Sideshow, and Medicom have all produced some fantastic pieces... sadly this Jack Shepard I do not think is one of them.

You obviously don't understand my point. My point is even if the likeness was good or not you'd all bash it just because it's Medicom. I wasn't speaking for just Jack in particular but the feelings towards all of Medicom's products.

That's not true. Many of us here also collect many Medicom products as well. It's the Medi-Commies™ that tend to frequent the boards (and, incidentally, bash Sideshow stuff constantly) that rub many of us the wrong way... not Medicom itself.

For every Scarlet there are 3 or 4 insufferable kids who are not nearly as reasonable or rational in their passion towards Medicom. And since this is a Sideshow forum first and foremost, that stands out... big-time.

is season 3 any good? I l kinda lost interest after s2.

The first 6 episodes of season 3 are slow and in the end will be viewed as the low point of the series IMO, but it really picks up and redeems itself after that. So far season 4 has been fantastic.

GUYS!!! He looks like Luke Wilson!!! For Reazzle gizzle jizzle.

Medicom is cool sometimes but I don't really like my sculpts so cartoony. Give me real or give me Tonner!!!

Season 3 has a weak first "pod." They split the season up into two sections. The first bit gets old fast. Once the get past the first..like 6 episodes?...it gets way more interesting. And this season has been full throttle every episode.

Back