medicom lost jack shepherd figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The resemblance is there but it's not a Trevor "Honey I shrunk Matthew Fox" type of sculpt. Perhaps the other characters will be easier to do? Hurley (size and hair), Sawyer, (hair and scowl), Locke (lack of hair and scowl), etc...

I'm gutted that SS or Hot Toys didn't get this licence.I weep when I think of what Trevor or Yulli could have done in the details like the stubble and stuff,or Locke's face.This Jack figure should have two gashes in the back of his suit too.I doubt we'll see a 'Jungle' version of him unless Medicom makes a muscular body cos who is Jack without them tattoos?

Someone noticed that the Jack figure was taken down from the Medicom website... hopefully that means they're considering a sculpt change, like what they did with the Fist of the North Star Kenshiro (as noted by someone on the Medi-World boards):

old:
070424_online04.jpg

new:
4530956103334_i02.jpg

They only made 3 Jack Bauers...I want to see Locke,Desmond and Sawyer,then I'm sorted.And a second Jack of course,preferably wearing the gear from 'Live Together,Die Alone'.

Back