Medicom KISS RAH Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No instruments? :(
Great looking figures. It's a shame they didn't come with guitars. Sid Viscious and Keith Richards came with guitars. Looks like I'll have to search some up. At their odd scale it may be harder than it sounds. Might get some clues in the custom Kiss thread.

Might get some clues in the custom Kiss thread.

Thanks to silverprelude627 for posting this link in his custom Kiss thread. https://www.artstudio35.com/kiss.htm Unfortunately silverprelude627's pics are no longer showing.

The Medicom guitars for their other musician figures are 6 1/2 inches long. Even though a P Bass would be 7 inches in 1/6th and the other's 6 1/2. The link provided is the only site I found, after searching, doing miniature guitars small enough i.e. 7 inches. So much thanks to silverprelude.

w2k1du.jpg

:rock2 :rock :rock2 :rock :joy :rock2 :rock :rock2 :rock

Last edited:
the way there hands are they could not hold there instruments anny way
Many Medicom figures come with extra sets of hands. I'm sure the cost would have went way up if they would have done instruments, but they seem pretty dang important to me. Neither of these guys were pure singers, of course.

Thanks to silverprelude627 for posting this link in his custom Kiss thread. https://www.artstudio35.com/kiss.htm Unfortunately silverprelude627's pics are no longer showing.

The Medicom guitars for their other musician figures are 6 1/2 inches long. Even though a P Bass would be 7 inches in 1/6th and the other's 6 1/2. The link provided is the only site I found, after searching, doing miniature guitars small enough i.e. 7 inches. So much thanks to silverprelude.

w2k1du.jpg

:rock2 :rock :rock2 :rock :joy :rock2 :rock :rock2

Thanks creecher!
34.gif

No worries Ween. I went and bought a set. Be aware that even though it states that they come with stands, they don't. The bigger guitars come with stands. They don't come with a guitar strap either, just fyi.

As long as he sends mine out soon. Hopefully he has a set ready to go. I wonder if he'll wonder why he suddenly has a spurt of Kiss guitar orders coming in. :lol

No worries Ween. I went and bought a set. Be aware that even though it states that they come with stands, they don't. The bigger guitars come with stands. They don't come with a guitar strap either, just fyi.

As long as he sends mine out soon. Hopefully he has a set ready to go. I wonder if he'll wonder why he suddenly has a spurt of Kiss guitar orders coming in. :lol

Which set are you getting? I'll order them too. I might be able to knock off some straps myself.

As you probably know now, the guitars are all the same, only the bass is different. Had to go with the axe bass, and decided on this set, although the blood sprayed bass was very tempting.

bjcnlj.jpg

As you probably know now, the guitars are all the same, only the bass is different. Had to go with the axe bass, and decided on this set, although the blood sprayed bass was very tempting.

bjcnlj.jpg

It's hard for me to decide. I kinda like that punisher bass. He has a set on eBay but they'd work out to the same price with shipping. Did you check out the mini drums?

I have a set already. Rolling Stones version. It's easy enough to change the bass drum skin. I'll have to check how difficult it would be to change the drum shells colours. The set I have is a tad small and the bass drum measures 4 inches.

I bought it quite a while ago, and since then mini guitars and drum kits have started popping up all over the place. Mostly the bigger guitars which I have no use for. I've seen them at a market. They ought to be cheaper for me to get them there. I'll have to bring a figure with me and check them out sometime. You know what it's like. Sometimes they have a stall and sometimes they don't. The guitars are the main thing for me at the moment, and I don't really care if it's the bass applicable to the suit he's wearing. I'm not that much of a Kiss fan to know. I wont mind displaying them without a kit being present either.

So now it's just a wait for the Spaceman And Catman. Sweet.

I have a set already. Rolling Stones version. It's easy enough to change the bass drum skin. I'll have to check how difficult it would be to change the drum shells colours. The set I have is a tad small and the bass drum measures 4 inches.

I bought it quite a while ago, and since then mini guitars and drum kits have started popping up all over the place. Mostly the bigger guitars which I have no use for. I've seen them at a market. They ought to be cheaper for me to get them there. I'll have to bring a figure with me and check them out sometime. You know what it's like. Sometimes they have a stall and sometimes they don't. The guitars are the main thing for me at the moment, and I don't really care if it's the bass applicable to the suit he's wearing. I'm not that much of a Kiss fan to know. I wont mind displaying them without a kit being present either.

So now it's just a wait for the Spaceman And Catman. Sweet.

Maybe just a set of sticks for Catman. I'll worry about that when he comes around.

Sweet is right!

Has anyone stripped Paul Stanley down? I wanna see his body for a custom I was thinking of making.

:lol you are totally right!

Does anyone know if his arms are regular medicom arms or also more life like, like his chest?

It's hard for me to decide. I kinda like that punisher bass.
Come on Ween, get down and get with it. Ooops, that was Slade wasn't it. :lol He's the Demon. The punisher bass is so mundane.
Does anyone know if his arms are regular medicom arms or also more life like, like his chest?
Not until someone gets one to let you know, but I don't see why they would bother using anything other than the regular arms.

I originally passed as I already have the SSC Destroyer PF EX's with instruments, but these do look pretty cool! If they were the Love Gun costumes I would have got them in a heartbeat.

Just got mine in. Took 8 days to get here, and that was with Christmas and the cheapest shipping. You may not be but I was impressed.

These measure 13 inches tall, which really surprised me. They look as good as the photo's.

Starchild. The neck join is well hidden in the pics and is about the biggest gripe I can pic on this fig. It looks like they placed a body mould over the RAH to give it that one piece hairy torso. I rolled up the sleeves and the arms are regular RAH. The overall look is impressive. The sequins light up in all the colours of the rainbow, under room light. Medicom quality in the cut and fit of the outfit, which is glued to the body, on the torso. The boots are a solid plastic and are pretty featureless, apart from the shoe laces and some studs.

Demon. Upper body armour has a silver blueish tinge. Choker covers the neck to chest join. Has mid articulation. The bat wings are a thick puffy vinyl, which I didn't notice in the pics initially. Enhanced with wire running along all edges. His boots are a rubbery material down to the heels and soles, which are a hard plastic. Great for articulation, but that much harder to get him to stand on his own. The Medicom wrist pins are noticeable on him, where the Starchilds sleeves are able to cover them. The hand sculpts on these are probably the best of any Medicom figs I have.

I'm not a Kiss fan but these figures are uber cool.

Back