Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kwhaaat!>? where? when? how many? how many? how many? very frickin cool. this and trigun are some of my favorites.

The last time I checked into it Kaneda and the bike are due in the March/April time frame. However, Medicom has a tendency to release things late...I wouldn't be surprised to see him as late as May in Asia ...or June if you ordered from Sideshow...

wow! now i really hope i get the extra cowl and stickers to replicate the DVD cover like they've done. looks awesome.

mine should be here next month then sometime!

「カネダァァァァァァァァァァァァァァ!!!」

Just a little help, minivader.

FIG-IPN-0882_08.jpg

20100225_e76b14765fb7d4c26a30kE9jFt.jpg

20100225_2885e081b21302d7f722oN5zzd.jpg

Could'nt they just have printed decals?
The decals look printed on the photos, which to me looks better. I hate the look of stickers :( I'm getting it either way though :)

I would'nt expect anyone would want their bike with clean cowls. And if you get two anyway, they could make one printed and the other clean.
Not cool for those who buy it when it's released either.

Could'nt they just have printed decals?
The decals look printed on the photos, which to me looks better. I hate the look of stickers :( I'm getting it either way though :)

I would'nt expect anyone would want their bike with clean cowls. And if you get two anyway, they could make one printed and the other clean.
Not cool for those who buy it when it's released either.

the regular one comes with the standard movie designs already applied. not sure whether these will be printed decals or stickers, but i imagine they'll be higher quality than those on that bonus sheet.

Man the bike is going for alot on ebay, i want the figure but man its not complete without the bike.

I saw this in the new suite of pics from Toy World:

20100226_ed78441470f4d6edfafb6Bt0USq6GKCm.jpg

Sorry if this was brought up before and I missed it somehow, but what is the cable used for? It looks like a cable used for speakers/headphones.

Back