Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that same plug can be used for power input? Maybe the bike has a built in rechargeable battery and thats where you plug the charger?

ah could be - but the socket is definitely an audio output style socket - don't think they carry much power at all. but there may be another plugin area for power.

Doubt it - that's just a 3.5mm audio plug, it's a stereo plug too. Really nicely done, might I add. This just keeps getting better!

SS site says it requires 4 AAA batteries.

I finally decided to pre-order this thing, and I just did. I usually don't pre-order collectibles, but I saw a pretty good price and wanted to get on it before it was pre-sold out. It was just for the bike though.

Now I'm wondering if there will be a gap of time between the release of Kaneda and the bike. Hope not. Well, my wallet hopes so.

And certainly the most expensive (as an overall set).

I am sure that will be surpassed in no time. :lol

I'm actually already wrong about that, if we count the SAFS mech suit thing from Medicom, which was over $1200 or something.

is coming out in march.

Is that a question?

Too many goodies being released at one time! March seems a little too soon. Was seriously hoping that this thing wouldn't show up until at least late third quarter.

New pics from Toy World:

(a few below. See all of them here: https://toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17245&extra=page=1&page=19

20100303_c1037543782734b6f330TUfpBcr8IDur.jpg

20100303_86d6be651f91c647197fkOy9UJNj4Zjj.jpg

20100303_e4373adfb190956ff506WDOVznw9j3hq.jpg

20100303_47707422d031b6db012fiZhb44vjD8wi.jpg

20100303_260246ad5f918f0d1f62HHUjrDnq2W2G.jpg

Cool, magnets!
20100303_f6c14f8158973d2ae986EIR8f7FMs5C8.jpg

20100303_4e464eb1cc51442243f7WRyJUSW9QZlp.jpg

20100303_a8b536381cfb5a88d82euvBgFjW7UhPA.jpg

Previews...really...it is all over the internet...I have nothing but loathing and distrust of Previews/Diamond when it comes to these types of things. To say that they are unreliable is an understatement...

At any rate...according to Toy-World and TOYSDAILY we are still looking for a release in late March early April...in Asia...I can't wait...

Also, I haven't seen any recent pictures of Kaneda, but if he is half as cool as the prototype pictures he will be worth it...Medicom has had kind of a spotty record lately with their production figures of western licenses (Indiana Jones line...for example), but their figures of Japanese licenses have been amazing...The most recent Captain Harlock jumps to mind as well as Cobra...good stuff...

yah the medi captain harlock is awesome and is my favorite figure from them. i havent picked up the cobra figures yet but i definitely will. i hope these get released soon

yah the medi captain harlock is awesome and is my favorite figure from them. i havent picked up the cobra figures yet but i definitely will. i hope these get released soon

Let me also say that while I am not a fan of the Manga or Anime the JoJo's Bizarre Adventures figures by Medicom look insane...

While we are on the topic I am holding out hope that we will see some RAH figures of the upcoming live action Yamato...heck those would be settling what I really want are RAH figures of the original show...but back to Kaneda and his bike...

Back