Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are moving house and I have just found my old box of anime gear from when I had my anime shop back in the early 90's

I went WOW when I found this hand painted T shirt!!
39b395de.jpg

yea i like the bike plain as well. much cleaner look...all those stickers make it look more generic

Personally it HAS to be with the decals, it's how it was in the Manga and Anime, so it's the only way I'd want it!

The piont is that in the SSC's LE you are getting two cowling (fairing) coverings. One of the fairings' will have no pre-applied decal stickers upon the fairing's bare surface. Meaning that the decals (stickers) are printed on a decal sheet so that you can apply as many and in what ever combination/ configuration upon the bare surfaces of the fairing.

MarkingCopyof20091104_b0575dcb7dc9c.jpg
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Thats way to steep for my blood, but I will admit I didnt care for the Akira figure at first but now after seeing the close up shots thats an awesome figure. Still over priced, but yet awesome. The bike...words cant even describe how awesome that thing is. Die-cast, lights...crazy goodness.

Man, I am so tempted to get this, but that would mean cancelling a few statues. Maybe I should.

I gave up all my PO for this pair. (BD ironman 3 exclusive, dx bat and joker, etc) Hopefully bandai, who is suppose to be making the bike, will knock it outta the park in term of quality. If not, guess I'll learn my lession. :lol

but damn, its nice to be crazy once in a while.

hope they make a testou so i can pose kenega trying to shoot tetso in the finale battle.

Back