Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
posted by takeshi on toy-world

4113900503_96936f0d9a_o.jpg

Slap some blood on him and it could be from Seven too.

Kaneda looks fantastic btw.

yeah he really does. the outfit looks well-tailored. liking the boots too. let's hope it doesn't change before product release!

and you could be right - could be from seven. it would be in line with their hostel and silence of the lambs figs i guess.

Who the hell is that behind Kaneda? Is that Kevin Spacey :confused: :google

not sure who that is but that doesn't even look like a RAH301 body. The elbow joint and wrist joint are not the same as a typical rah301. Guess the same can be said for the feet but medi does make new parts when required. (a la L in deathnote)

Could this be a new body from medicom?

I would like to digress a moment and ask if someone who is knowledeable can identify the hightlighted figure in this attached photo?

Thanks
CanYouIDThisFellow.jpg

Last edited:
I should think I will be too bud. Unfortunately the bike is slipping further and further out of my budget though. :(

Yep I hear ya pal. Very expensive...on the plus side wai man told me he should have it up on his layaway plan which'll help break the cost down...need to see how much it's going up for first though ...

Back