Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f1371f01c69dca9b3e0b8a43d8463bc6.jpg

Got this book on eBay really cheap! Grab it when you have the chance [emoji6]
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301898141474&globalID=EBAY-GB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry in advance for the strange request. I'm looking for Kaneda and Bike. Anybody local to California 92602 would be interested in trade for a 1/3 Scale Blitzway Bruce Lee Game of Death statue? Complete in box.

Bruce Lee body Will be way to big, jacket might fit but the pants sure wont.
And you Will not be able to put kaneda head on the body, you would have to shave the head ball joint a lot and you Will end up having a girafe neck.
Trust me, best option is slim.
Two things to make it work :
Shave the neck ball joint (the one inside the chest) so it Will fit the medicom neck. you Will have to open the chest to get accès to it.
Open the medicom neck to attach it to the slim body.
Easy and with great results.

Im going to replace the hooks of the jacket and pants by proper buttons.
Medicom really sucks at tailoring.
Whished hot toys got the licence.
Can you imagine.

Before he done that he'd probably ripped the jackets apart, this toy ain't exactly new, any stress will damage the if not already deteriorating jacket & pants.

Whoa! The decals look bad a$$, very nice....makes me want the extra cowling set now - _ - great work dude

Thanks so much it was one of those projects that was so time consuming I wanted to give up but the end result makes this look even more beastly displayed it really makes the difference in a good way I love it!

Bruce Lee body Will be way to big, jacket might fit but the pants sure wont.

And you Will not be able to put kaneda head on the body, you would have to shave the head ball joint a lot and you Will end up having a girafe neck.

Trust me, best option is slim.
Two things to make it work :
Shave the neck ball joint (the one inside the chest) so it Will fit the medicom neck. you Will have to open the chest to get accès to it.
Open the medicom neck to attach it to the slim body.
Easy and with great results.
Im going to replace the hooks of the jacket and pants by proper buttons.
Medicom really sucks at tailoring.
Whished hot toys got the licence.
Can you imagine.
Just want to make clear we are talking about the same Bruce lee body..I'm talking about TTM-17 Asian body - which is actually slightly smaller than other TTM bodies. (even the slim body- almost same, but little shorter)
And to be more accurate, Kaneda is 168cm (5'-6") and Medicom is just using wrong scale. Their Kaneda is 6'-0" with huge head...
I actually should use either extended Teenager body and re-fit his clothing.
AkiraHeightChart.jpg
I've done a couple of medicom to HT conversion mod before.
I usually make a resin copy of the head and cut out inside to make ball socket. I also make a adjusted length neck connector to best fit the head-neck. Does it make sense?
NeckModSample.jpg
I agree Medicom uses very thin cheap PVC/fake leather material. They should buy some Hot toys and learn from them :lol

Just want to make clear we are talking about the same Bruce lee body..I'm talking about TTM-17 Asian body - which is actually slightly smaller than other TTM bodies. (even the slim body- almost same, but little shorter)
And to be more accurate, Kaneda is 168cm (5'-6") and Medicom is just using wrong scale. Their Kaneda is 6'-0" with huge head...
View attachment 253556
I usually make a resin copy of the head and cut out inside to make ball socket. I also make a adjusted length neck connector to best fit the head-neck. Does it make sense?
View attachment 253557
I agree Medicom uses very thin cheap PVC/fake leather material. They should buy some Hot toys and learn from them :lol

Makes perfect sense.
Great mods.
Always tought the Bruce Lee body was closer to narrow or ttm19.
Thanks for the insight.
Well with the head copy you re taking the mod to another level.
I don't have the skills for that, nor the repaint.
Can't wait to see yur molded kaneda on Lee body.
If you do a run of the kaneda heads to fit hot toys bodies I'm game :)

View attachment 253556
View attachment 253557

There's a Coomodel Short body in the market, i believe the height is about Tom Cruise height, it's pretty cheap around $13, but it might be abit too muscular for the jacket since RAH bodies are skinny to the bones.

The thin leather makes it look closer to scale, however it reduces the durability. Fist of North Star pleather suit looks great compared to other makes. But 1 thing for sure, doesn't matter it's HT or Medicom, their pleather don't last forever. I notice some cheaper leather coats from Dragon & other military makes are more durable.

and a surprise for me your Gatchaman suit is still in 1 piece. I've already ditched all the pleathers and his now in the parts bin.

Back