Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to snap photos of the one i have on display with the DeLorean :)

20160203_224217.jpg

20160203_224143.jpg

My latest addition just arrived today.

I spent a LOT more than I wanted to on this, but you know how it is when you just HAVE to have something, right?

Anyway, it's really cool and there are only 999 copies in print. Mine is number 811.

Attachments

• Photo-0026.jpg
    Photo-0026.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 91
What is that exactly? I know that feeling I just dropped a money bomb on the exclusive bike, Kaneda, and Tetsuo. Should be here in the next few weeks from Japan I'm so excited!

What is that exactly? I know that feeling I just dropped a money bomb on the exclusive bike, Kaneda, and Tetsuo. Should be here in the next few weeks from Japan I'm so excited!

Congrats Dude! Like you i had to purchase the set in the aftermarket but it's so worth it. I got one on display/to play with and one in box. :)

The book in the pic above is a catalog of the art exhibit Tribute to Otomo which was held at a comic book convention in France in January of this year. Otomo attended the convention and drew the cover. Inside are 42 illustrations inspired by Otomo and Akira by mostly French artists, but there is one by Stan Sakai in there. I'm a sucker...I bought it for the cover alone! I had to send an international money order from Japan to get it....using my weak yen. It was not cheap!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Congrats Dude! Like you i had to purchase the set in the aftermarket but it's so worth it. I got one on display/to play with and one in box. :)

Thank!! I've heard the bike is excellent can't wait for it. You have two of the bikes of the figures man I couldn't imagine buying two of these with these prices:thud: but yeah I had to go ahead and pull the trigger it's somethin that I've wanted for a while now and being a big fan of the movie since I was an early teenager takes the pain away from the price tag, I'm so happy I did

The book in the pic above is a catalog of the art exhibit Tribute to Otomo which was held at a comic book convention in France in January of this year. Otomo attended the convention and drew the cover. Inside are 42 illustrations inspired by Otomo and Akira by mostly French artists, but there is one by Stan Sakai in there. I'm a sucker...I bought it for the cover alone! I had to send an international money order from Japan to get it....using my weak yen. It was not cheap!

That's so cool! Congrats on getting that, you're right I do like that cover a lot! Thanks for the info

Saw this in the other thread so pumped you took these! Both of these vehicles are getting here this month along with tetsuo! Can't wait this is what I was curious about too is the size difference and that delorean is massive!

That gets me pumped! These pictures are so awesome I'll post some when I get mine unboxed!

Back