Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this thread. thought i'd share some old shots :)

Such a cool set.

i-rqzzpdh-X3.jpg

i-CX7RKsK-X2.jpg

i-RpCst4s-X3.jpg

I know I should just be satisfied that we have the 12 inch set....it really is gorgeous beyond words.....

but....

I still wish there were smaller options. A fully articulated Kaneda by a company like Figma or S.H. Figurarts that would be in scale with the 1/12th size bike from 2004. Tetsuo and Yamagata and Kai with their bikes. Joker and the Clowns. And the Colonel. And the creepy psychic kids. And Kei. Ah hell...I want 'em all.

It would be nice if they one day did a variant Tetsuo release of him with white hair (two faces: one with heavy strain where he's trying to keep it together, and one with a tired smile) and the mutating arm. One of Kei would be nice too.

Both my bike and Kaneda figure is holding up fine.

Awesome! I won a bid on the bike for a good price on Ebay and was able to get Kaneda for $200. The bike had been on display but am told it's in great condition. Kaneda is still in box never removed. Pretty stoked seeing as I'm new to Collecting and this is a Grail set for me. :)

How much does the bike go for these days?

anywhere from 800-1000 ish. usually more closer to 1000. it's one piece i have yet been able to acquire but one i really desperately want. i just can't get myself to fork over the current going rates for it, it's just too insanely high i think. if anything i'm holding out hope one day the license gets hot again and maybe they'd consider doing aversion 2.0. :pray:

anywhere from 800-1000 ish. usually more closer to 1000. it's one piece i have yet been able to acquire but one i really desperately want. i just can't get myself to fork over the current going rates for it, it's just too insanely high i think. if anything i'm holding out hope one day the license gets hot again and maybe they'd consider doing aversion 2.0. :pray:

I won one on ebay recently for $580 shipped with the Bonus cowling and sticker sheet set. Keep looking :)

I won one on ebay recently for $580 shipped with the Bonus cowling and sticker sheet set. Keep looking :)

Yeah that's an excellent price especially considering it retailed for over three hundred dollars to begin with correct? I imagine counting shipping it was probably four hundred dollars retail so you barely paid a markup.

A member here was selling the whole trio for under a grand shipped a few weeks back. Patience will get you a reasonably good deal.

Yeah, the asking price is usually something insane like $800 or $1000...not to mention the astronomical shipping costs for something that big and heavy....BUT....just cause that's what people list it for on ebay doesn't mean anyone is actually paying those prices!

Make offers...if people have them up for sale, maybe they are desperate to move them!

I still can't get over how Awesome this set is. Can't....stop...looking.....at it. lol
20131103_000553.jpg

20131103_000606.jpg

20131103_000651.jpg

Back