Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude if its sold out then ebay is the way to go, atleast for me, just buy from top rated sellers.

Are the extra decals stickers or waterslide?

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. Could you enlighten us Plasmid? Great pics, by the way!

Hey guys, the decals are water-slide transfers. I haven't decided on applying them on my extra parts yet, but I can confirm because there's a sheet of instructions (in Japanese w/pics) included with the decal sheets.

Hey Plasmid, could you please post pics of Kaneda's bike next to the Batpod (if you have that) for comparison shots? Thanks bro!

I'd really like to, but when I moved to my new place I put a bunch of my collectibles in a storage container and the batpod was one of them. It just took up too much room in my home, and Im much too lazy to reassemble it. :lol never say never though. Once kaneda arrives and my replacement DX Batman is sent to me I might just have to take pics of both on their awesome bikes. :D

From memory though I'm absolutely sure Kaneda's bike is larger than the batpod, mainly because of how the batpod is designed (a frame without panels on the chassis).

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming plasmid! Great pics too indeed.

Will have to set aside some SERIOUS tim eto apply them all correctly!

Thanks man! Ohh, water slides, haven't applied any for a looong time. Nice and thin though, better than stickers from memory. Easy to #$%@ up if I remember correctly too.

Anybody heard any news from SS on a ship date? I got the bike bug.:monkey5

looks like I'll never apply the decals if they are water slides. :( scares the heck out of me that I'll mess it up!

Probably depends on the quality of the waterslide decals, but in my experience, they are very easy to work with. But even then, if an extra set is not included, I'm not sure that I would risk screwing up.

Hey guys, the decals are water-slide transfers. I haven't decided on applying them on my extra parts yet, but I can confirm because there's a sheet of instructions (in Japanese w/pics) included with the decal sheets.

I'd really like to, but when I moved to my new place I put a bunch of my collectibles in a storage container and the batpod was one of them. It just took up too much room in my home, and Im much too lazy to reassemble it. :lol never say never though. Once kaneda arrives and my replacement DX Batman is sent to me I might just have to take pics of both on their awesome bikes. :D

From memory though I'm absolutely sure Kaneda's bike is larger than the batpod, mainly because of how the batpod is designed (a frame without panels on the chassis).

:banana:banana:banana Fa sho man, thanks! Its gonna look awesome seeing Bats and Kaneda on their bikes next too each other. :horror

And whenever we can get the comparison shot, we can see how much bigger it is than the batpod. Thanks bro! :rock

Wondering if Kaneda, bike and Tetsuo will fit on one of my shelves... hope so, because if not I have no idea where they're gonna go :lol

Nothing like $800 worth of figures and no place to put them :duh

Wondering if Kaneda, bike and Tetsuo will fit on one of my shelves... hope so, because if not I have no idea where they're gonna go :lol

yeah... I'm putting them on top of my shelves, cause I have no room for them in the cabinet. :monkey2

But I'm already working on a display.

Be interested to see what you come up with... I use a lot of leaning shelves in my collection and one of them (2nd largest shelf) is currently holding the HT ED-209 and Robocop figure. So I'm hoping that will also be big enough for these guys.

:lol Tell me about it. I am counting on squeezing the bike on top of my DETOLF.

What is the length of the bike? It could fit... but I'd be sure to brace it with something. I don't think it would survive a 5 foot drop very well :google

yikes.. good luck Snake Eater! :lol

Thanks. :lol

What is the length of the bike? It could fit... but I'd be sure to brace it with something. I don't think it would survive a 5 foot drop very well :google

I measured it at just over 19" and it will just fit. Not sure how safe I will feel about leaving it there though, you're right. May move my stereo, or just have to keep it boxed until I get a flat and it can go on a coffee table. :(

Still can't believe I ordered this monster?!? :monkey5

Back