Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics.. I'm glad I jumped on board.. I really like the fact it has a plug to boost the sound. The possibilities! ;)

"Damit come on!"

Flexpay on SS?
I think the current batch price is going up due to the inclusion of the extra bike parts to customise with the decals. Maybe the price will be lower once it's just the regular versions. (I'm just speculating though)

Hmm, had not considered an SS direct order. I have never used them before.

Can anyone tell me if they are good for customer service and is the shipping rough for a UK buyer?

I can't wait to get my Kaneda and bike. I have Kaneda ordered from SS and the bike from HobbyFan.com. Hopefully these things will ship soon.

hey plasmid. can i ask where you ordered this bike from? am i right in assuming it comes with the extra items (cowling and decals) that the SS version also comes with?

Hi, I preordered my Bike (with the extra cowlings/decals) and Kaneda from a Japanese web store called AmiAmi.com. AmiAmi is very popular and I've shopped with them numerous times in the past. The big reason for why I chose to buy the bike from them is because they had the lowest price I had seen and because they were having a discount promotion on international shipping during Feb/March.

Currently they are sold out of both Kaneda and the Bike though. I'm not sure if they are restocking any time soon.

They did include the extra cowlings and decals, as I posted earlier:

Didn't have a whole lot of time to spend tinkering around with the bike, but overall I'm very impressed. Well worth the money.

IMG_1862r.jpg

IMG_1866r.jpg

IMG_1868r.jpg

Hi, I preordered my Bike (with the extra cowlings/decals) and Kaneda from a Japanese web store called AmiAmi.com. AmiAmi is very popular and I've shopped with them numerous times in the past. The big reason for why I chose to buy the bike from them is because they had the lowest price I had seen and because they were having a discount promotion on international shipping during Feb/March.

Currently they are sold out of both Kaneda and the Bike though. I'm not sure if they are restocking any time soon.

They did include the extra cowlings and decals, as I posted earlier:

thanks - just wanted to confirm that what SS has listed as an extra is the same as what you received. thanks!

IMG_1862r.jpg

OMFG!!! you got the bike!!!WOW!!!
Becareful when you put Kaneda on the bike for a long time(months) specially in heated room, make sure to check once in a while.

OMFG!!! you got the bike!!!WOW!!!
Becareful when you put Kaneda on the bike for a long time(months) specially in heated room, make sure to check once in a while.

you think Kaneda will stick to the bike?

Back