Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

different folks maybe, though I personally think Medicom takes a bad rap at times and then, when some people pick up their figures and actually like them, opinions change.

That said, I personally think fans should buy from whatever companies they like, no matter what the company's rep. If you like it and you don't mind any issues from the company, that's on you.

I personally LOVE the Medicom Raiden figure from MGS4 - it's not the best figure I own, but it's still pretty dang impressive.

I've read plenty of issues with Medicom mainly breakage. And I did have something break on the Bats. The wrist peg broke which isn't uncommon to ther figures.
Medicom isn't a mainstay in my collection, not due to issues but to not liking their style. Like I said prior to buying these two figures the only other Medicom product I have is the Rocketeer. I really like that figure.
I like these figures too.
Collectors should like what they collect. I sometimes take leaps of faith and buy stuff that isn't necessarily in my niche. This was one of those times and it paid off quite well.
These won't appeal to everyone.
These guys are different enough to add diversity to my collection.

different folks maybe, though I personally think Medicom takes a bad rap at times and then, when some people pick up their figures and actually like them, opinions change.

That said, I personally think fans should buy from whatever companies they like, no matter what the company's rep. If you like it and you don't mind any issues from the company, that's on you.

I personally LOVE the Medicom Raiden figure from MGS4 - it's not the best figure I own, but it's still pretty dang impressive.

I agree!!

I like Hot Toys. They do good work, but I also like Medicom(the marvel comic line)--great stuff!!

I think Medicom can be a competitor to Hot Toys if they step up their game, as I had issues with breakage, and stuff deteriorating for no reason. Stick with animated/comic style figures, sure, but diversify- get more licenses and make their figures a dream to own even if you are a HT/Enterbay fanatic.

P/s: Can I wish for an animated Batman, please Medicom?

Honestly Medicom is still my favorite 1/6 scale company. When I get some of their newer anime figures like the Jojo figures, I think the quality is very high and they isn't much that can be done to make the characters look more accurate than they already are. I've never had any real problems with Medicom and unlike the other companies they actually grab interesting licenses and then release products at a good pace.

just got around to opening up the joker figure. i have to say im really impressed. i love the outfit and they really have captured hush joker in the sculpt. i also dig the fact that he doent come with a million little 'pieces' (accessories) that i have no intention of using or displaying. the gun is great and the hand sculpts awesome. he's simple and thats his beauty.

so glad i picked this guy up, and even better at the amaon price of $79.99.

based on this figure im really hoping we get another 2 characters from the hush storyline.

Joker arrived today- can't wait to see him tomorrow.

having fun with these guys.
5y56pe.jpg

2r4n6tz.jpg

i told everyone to save judgement until they saw better pictures or got the figure... ;) :)

I have the batman out on display right now as well and I really like it. I like how the arms and legs are shaped and not just using a standard body. There are thigh muscles and bicep muscles, 6 pack, etc. He does have super thin waist and legs and makes my HT Begins Bats looks absolutely FAT, but thats how it should be lol. Cape is good for posing. Accessories suck because there are none. For roughly $130 (Amazon) I think it is worth it. For those that got the two pack for what, like $120, you guys got a TOTAL STEAL.

Yeah that 2-pack thing is a godly deal. I can only hope it goes back up.

A few more pics- Bats and Joker out in the snow....

batjoker122612008.jpg

batjoker122612001.jpg

batjoker122612002.jpg

batjoker122612003.jpg

batjoker122612005.jpg

batjoker122612006.jpg

batjoker122612007.jpg

Stopped by my local comic store. They were selling Batman for $229 and what ever the tax would have came to...unbelievable!
Walked right out the door.

:mad:

A few more pics- Bats and Joker out in the snow....

batjoker122612008.jpg

batjoker122612001.jpg

batjoker122612002.jpg

batjoker122612003.jpg

batjoker122612005.jpg

batjoker122612006.jpg

batjoker122612007.jpg

Stopped by my local comic store. They were selling Batman for $229 and what ever the tax would have came to...unbelievable!
Walked right out the door.

:mad:

First off.. Awesome pics very cool and the snow looks great! If you like these figures and I love them... grab them while they are $127.00 and $79.99 respectfully, because when they sell out at these prices.. folks will be paying flipper prices... GET THEM NOW FOLKS...:) IMO!

Back