Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

This is the best batman on the market without a doubt! At $200, it's well worth it. At amazon's prices--a deal that can't be passed up IMO.

Nice to see Medicom made some new fans with this release.

It's pretty easy to futz this guy so the waist is ok. My personal gripe with this is with the legs. I wish they were a bit bigger looking, especially given that this body was clearly designed just for this figure.

4q0ej7.jpg

This Jim Lee Batman was a must for me when it was first offered...but the Joker has a real old school creepy look going for it.

As the above pic demonstrates...I'd probably crap my pants if it started talking to me "Chucky" style :horror

if it wasn't for the horrible looking waist area id be all over this batman, would love a comic version like this in a darker grey with black cape, cowl etc. Looks like a really good comic body, could use some bigger thighs, calves and waist imo tho

Took the jacket off my Joker. The missing button & tear/hole left in the sleeve area kinda bugs me. Looks alright without the jacket :D

I think these are pretty cool...but I can't help but feel that just because Hush is a safe choice since it is generally well-liked that they may have done better picking some other artist. Im not sure which style...but that's just what I've been thinking.

I'd love a bermejo joker/batman at some point. even twoface!

Yeah...but I've got to admit to being a whore for all things Jim Lee, especially when it comes to his Marvel and DC work. Probably buy the Batman all over again if they offered it in a repaint of strictly black and grey.

I like Jim Lee but I'm not big on his hush batman...maybe it is because of the throwback to the blue and gray for a modern batman. I'm big on his x-men stuff.

I think dcd did some great versions of some comics so it's hard to say. When I see this hush joker i wanna see a tim sale joker...but then again, IDK about any other of tim sale's design in 1:6

Well, I finally broke down and ordered Bats through Amazon. Should be here Wednesday!

Love Tim Sales Batman but when I got the DC Direct figs, I don't think they translated well into toys. Something about the uber pointy ears on Batman in particular made them difficult to replicate. Penguin and Mad Hatter were standouts tho and I guess the Joker turned out alright.

I think it was madnug's photos actually. Those set of photos help medicom sell a few more of this batman. Color me tempted :duh :lol

I should ask Medicom to give me some toys for commission! hahahah.

;)

But honestly, I picked up this Batman and also DX12 the same time. After playing with this one, then I went and opened the DX12. While impressed by the details of the Hot Toys piece, I took the DX12 out and tried to pose him, and realized how stiff the new suit made him practically not movable (especially the hips). And every time I try bending it, I am afraid something is gonna break. I ended up just putting it back into the box.

So, for 1/2 the price of the DX12, I had WAY more fun playing with the Medicom Batman...

A friend of mine did remind me that the Sideshow 1/6 line is coming.... I guess I will have to see what kind of pricing those will be and decide if I want to get yet another bats. I have already got the Batman PF on order.... (yes, I am a big Batman fan)

Any chance you can post an image of the Medicom Hush Batman beside the Dx12 for a size comparsion?

Thanks in advance!

BOBBY

I should ask Medicom to give me some toys for commission! hahahah.

;)

But honestly, I picked up this Batman and also DX12 the same time. After playing with this one, then I went and opened the DX12. While impressed by the details of the Hot Toys piece, I took the DX12 out and tried to pose him, and realized how stiff the new suit made him practically not movable (especially the hips). And every time I try bending it, I am afraid something is gonna break. I ended up just putting it back into the box.

So, for 1/2 the price of the DX12, I had WAY more fun playing with the Medicom Batman...

A friend of mine did remind me that the Sideshow 1/6 line is coming.... I guess I will have to see what kind of pricing those will be and decide if I want to get yet another bats. I have already got the Batman PF on order.... (yes, I am a big Batman fan)

Ugh, I really want the Batman figure. I'm wondering if I should get two and paint one black.

Back