Medicom Hannibal Lecter and Saw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
I think the sculpt is there in the Hannibal figure....he just needs the wrinkles and to have an overall older look.I prefer the medicom sculpt to the Neca one.

I don't think it was so much the sculpt that was lacking in the NECA version as it was absolutely shoddy paint applications.

You guys talking about the 7inch Hannibal or the 18" from NECA.

Here's an image of my repainted 7inch NECA Hannibal.

MFHL1.jpg

The likeness is sorta there on Hannibal, but SAW looks great from what we can see. I'm not a huge Saw fan, but I ordered the Hostel figure, so I'll probably get Mr. Bell as well.

I'll get Hannibal, even with the poor likeness, but the cart and mask are must haves.

This is my custom 1/6 Hannibal.
I hope medicom release a 1/6 mask, so i could use it with this figure.
Hope you like it!!!

Ps: i stinks taking pictures. In person the figure is awesome.

amarcord said:
Hey Damian, your "stinking" photographs look great ;-)
Where did you find that sculpt?

I bought it in Ebay. But i think taht is from (now dead) andgor toys.
Thanks about the photograps.

That's an awesome custom. If Medis can get more wrinkles it'll be better, but without better pics I'm not hopeful.

The Medi Hannibal looks promising. If it looks better in other pictures I'll definitely buy one, but this was a license that I was hoping Sideshow would get. I hope they also produce a Jodie Foster Clarice Starling someday.

I have a feeling the Hannibal sculpt will be pretty good in person. Lately Medicom really seems to be cranking out some great human likenesses... just the paint work is very basic.

Like a lot of you, if he has the mask and cart I'll probably have to get one too. The Saw is interesting... but I really don't think the movies were all that good. More hype that staying power, IMO.

OT

I don't give a **** about these but if medi is doin horror now i'd love to see a MM from the new movie this fall(if it's good that is)

I am on the fence about this one. It is somthing about the way his face looks that just throws this figure off for me.

Back