Medicom Fullmetal Alchemist Edward, VCD Yoda reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read all three reviews yesterday. I really appreciate the FMA reviews because I was intrigued by the two figures but I would never buy them, So I can experience them through you're eyes.

But the AH Yoda Review confirms my worst fears, it fits perfectly into the Sideshow line and kicks major ass. And I will never afford it before it sells out. Hopefully Sideshow shows Medicom a thing or two with their OT Yoda which will be the most definitive Yoda figure in existence (I hope).

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I dont know any place outside of Japan that sells the joints. However you can buy the figures and just take their joints.

All places that carry import Japanese toys should sell them. just look for "Revoltech"

You can even try your LCS

Here are some sites-

www.imageanime.com

www.bigbadtoystore.com

https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist.cgi

anybody ever use those joints to mod a fig? seems a better option than buying those whole figures and paying overseas shipping, just to take their joints.

Cool! Thanks Mookey! I was just talking to Mikey about making joints and how I had never even attempted it... Might be worth looking into...:D

screamingmetal said:
But the AH Yoda Review confirms my worst fears, it fits perfectly into the Sideshow line and kicks major ass. And I will never afford it before it sells out. (I hope).

I think you'll be able to find it down the road for a while yet.

Seth Gecko said:
I think you'll be able to find it down the road for a while yet.
I hope so, but down the road i have some major purchases coming up like the 2 Exclusive Predators, Excl. Alien, 3 Endor rebel Troopers, AH! White Queen, etc.. :(

I received my Alphonse yesterday from SouthernIsland. Boy, what a great figure! The detail and articluation on him are excellent. This was my first medicom purchase, but certainly not my last if all of them are this good. I'll post some pics when I get back from college tonight!

carbo-fation said:
I received my Alphonse yesterday from SouthernIsland. Boy, what a great figure! The detail and articluation on him are excellent. This was my first medicom purchase, but certainly not my last if all of them are this good. I'll post some pics when I get back from college tonight!

Dang it!!! I want the Ed and Al figures so badly!!! I've got to get my "Polystone pusher" paid up first!!! :monkey2

Back