Medicom Fullmetal Alchemist Edward, VCD Yoda reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the Fullmetal review. Both brother's look cool.

Question: Is there an engraving inside Ed's watch?

TOE said:
thanks for the Fullmetal review. Both brother's look cool.

Question: Is there an engraving inside Ed's watch?

Yes, the date is engraved inside. Look out for my galleries soon!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Yes, the date is engraved inside. Look out for my galleries soon!

:chew looking forward to seeing it :chew Is it already out? When i bought the Samurai seven figures at Southerned Island at comic con, i don't think they had it displayed but they had another Fullmetal Alchemist figs on display.

TOE said:
:chew looking forward to seeing it :chew Is it already out? When i bought the Samurai seven figures at Southerned Island at comic con, i don't think they had it displayed but they had another Fullmetal Alchemist figs on display.

They've been out in Japan since the end of December. Medicom didn't Give SI any samples in time for SDCC . When I stopped by the booth and asked that's what they told me. Sucks cause Medicom didn't bring them either and I was looking forward to see them in person.

Shai Hulud said:
ADAM HUGHES AWESOME REVIEW AND PICS JUST SOLD ME THAT YODA....ALL HAIL MEDICOM !!!!:google :google :google YEAH..I SAID IT !!!:eek:

AND WAS IT THE HASBRO PALPATINE IN THE DUEL PIC???:confused:

Me, too. I'm sold.

And that DOES look like a Hasbro Palpatine, but if you look closely, you can see....it's a custom.:D

Great reviews, michael and adam

That full metal ed is so tempting. I wish medicom can sell Ed and Al as a pair and brought the cost down. Guess I'll have to look out for bargains on these in the future.

Here is a another review on the yoda VCD on pantoys, the blogger also added some articulation to yoda, pretty good result IMO.

https://pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2989

minivader said:
Great reviews, michael and adam

That full metal ed is so tempting. I wish medicom can sell Ed and Al as a pair and brought the cost down. Guess I'll have to look out for bargains on these in the future.

Here is a another review on the yoda VCD on pantoys, the blogger also added some articulation to yoda, pretty good result IMO.

https://pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2989

Ed and Al are Great I bought 2 sets myself. Highly recommend!

Looks like they "Revolteched" Yoda

Okay, I know I have cracked on the human likenesses from Medicom. But these two pieces are amazing. I am going to start cruising Ebay after this message and try to pick up a Yoda. I can't pass him up after those pics.

However, I am most amazed by the Edward Elric. The outfit is perfect (wonder if they put his message engraved on the inside top of his pocket watch?). I love the show and the item... but sadly there is no way I can afford 200 plus for the set right now. Ah well, prioritizing hurts sometimes :monkey2

Quick question: Is that Bespin Luke in his review just a Sideshow Jedi Luke in the Hasbro Bespin outfit? It looks real nice if so.

KamenGuyver said:
Actually he said he "Gundamized" Yoda :D

Yeah I didn't read it closely and noticed he said he used PCs to joint him up. I think Rovolteching Yoda would have been a bit better since Revoltech Joints have more range than Standard PCs

DouglasMcc said:
Okay, I know I have cracked on the human likenesses from Medicom. But these two pieces are amazing. I am going to start cruising Ebay after this message and try to pick up a Yoda. I can't pass him up after those pics.

However, I am most amazed by the Edward Elric. The outfit is perfect (wonder if they put his message engraved on the inside top of his pocket watch?). I love the show and the item... but sadly there is no way I can afford 200 plus for the set right now. Ah well, prioritizing hurts sometimes :monkey2

I answered your question. Yes the engraving is there.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Yeah I didn't read it closely and noticed he said he used PCs to joint him up. I think Rovolteching Yoda would have been a bit better since Revoltech Joints have more range than Standard PCs

Tendou, do you know if Revoltech sell their joints separately ? I would be interested in Revolteching Medi Yoda :lol

carbo-fation said:
I sooo want these two figures, but I can't fork out $230+ at the moment. I just hope their price won't increase too much down the road.

You and me bro. If it comes down to just one which one would you pick?

I would go with Al. That dude is cool. I can relate with him when i was a kid :rolleyes:

KamenGuyver said:
Tendou, do you know if Revoltech sell their joints separately ? I would be interested in Revolteching Medi Yoda :lol

Yes. the joints are sold separately I believe. since they offer them for replacements of ones that broke. I need to double check.

I love this pic:

review_vcdyoda_15.jpg

KamenGuyver said:

Hey TK

Just talked with my buddy at Organic and they said that they do indeed sell the Revoltech Joints separately for customs -_^

Back