Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine through today and I must say, I'm really impressed with it. I really like the headsculpt and the extra hands work in a larger variety of poses than the Hot Toys ones.

One thing I am not happy with however, is the cape. It is atrocious. It came scrunched up in the box behind the figure and so far I can't get it to look right at all.

Is it safe to iron this thing? Does anyone know?

To me, the biggest disappointment on both the HT version and this Medicom effort have been the capes. Both were atrocious.

Why did you get it with the DX slowly becoming available now?...

Maybe because he wanted to.....it is a good figure after all....

I just got mine through today and I must say, I'm really impressed with it. I really like the headsculpt and the extra hands work in a larger variety of poses than the Hot Toys ones.

One thing I am not happy with however, is the cape. It is atrocious. It came scrunched up in the box behind the figure and so far I can't get it to look right at all.

Is it safe to iron this thing? Does anyone know?

To me, the biggest disappointment on both the HT version and this Medicom effort have been the capes. Both were atrocious.

Do you recommend him to people who don't have him yet

I still love the Medi, and have a strong feeling that I will still love it once my DX arrives, just because the Medi is an awesome figure once modded to a degree. Will be using him for my display with Two Face, while the DX will be with Joker

Do you recommend him to people who don't have him yet

Its tough... If you already have the Hot Toys version, then you probably don't need it.

If you have neither, I'd probably recommend the Medi unless you want to wait for the DX.

I may sell my HT now and get the DX when its available.

Its tough... If you already have the Hot Toys version, then you probably don't need it.

If you have neither, I'd probably recommend the Medi unless you want to wait for the DX.

I may sell my HT now and get the DX when its available.

Buy it, buy them all, you can never have to many batmen:D

Buy it, buy them all, you can never have to many batmen:D

And on that note, has there been a thread on here with pics about the medicom original suit Batman that was reissued late last year? I have tried search and nothing's come up.

And on that note, has there been a thread on here with pics about the medicom original suit Batman that was reissued late last year? I have tried search and nothing's come up.

I'm not to sure, because I think medicom just re released the batman begins version and didnt change a thing on him, so try searching for batman begins medicom

The medicom joker figure was the first one I purchased but after buying it and then the mms dx one I gotta give the overall win to the mms dx. They both have strengths and weaknesses but it's just not impressive to display as much

The Medicom Joker has nothing on the MMS DX except for the shoes. Everything on the Medicom is cheap. I liked the pants and coat because they were quite nice, but they aren't accurate. Good for a custom though. Overall, it's best to get the clothing loose on ebay if you can. It's not worth $100. Luckily I got mine for $32

Yeh, I thought the consensus view is that the Medicom Joker is terrible.

how good is this one compared to the Hot Toys version? Is it very articulate? What is the height difference? I have a Hot Toys Joker and a Takara Cat Woman would the medi dark knight look out of place next to them? Am thinking of buying one but still on the fence.

I have both the HT and Medi versions now, and they both fit great with the other HT figures. The scale isn't an issue IMO.

Heres a pic of my new medi

picture.php

picture.php

and my TDK collection so far
picture.php

sorry for the crappy pics:D

Last edited:
Back