Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first version was in great shape till I tried to port it over to a larger body. Then it just fell apart.

About ready to pull the trigger. If the suit rots it rots, the figure is gorgeous. By the looks of it should last about 8 years or longer anyways. It's not like SS is going to top it. (at least very unlikely) I don't really care for SS figs for the most part, so this should do until HT ever gets to make one.

I still wonder if it's the exact same material from the 1st version...Probably. (About 210$ shipped from ami isnt bad)

2347406o4erjzu4gqoyor5.jpg

Last edited:
I have the first two versions and love them. Suit is in excellent condition on both figures but I don't do crazy poses. Aside from the scale, the Medicom Vaders are the most accurate out there.

Is this figure recommended? I have a Medi Jango Fett and the shoulders broke up... I want it, but I'm afraid it breaks.

The only thing that pisses me off it's the base/stand, for Darth Vader looks cheap.

Last edited:
Have not had a problem yet. And i would think with as many people that have the New Boba's/Jango's /Han's/Amazing Spider-Mans and Vaders. Not a single issue of breakage has been brought up as of yet.

(Whereas legs and arms were falling off left and right back in the day)

Have not had a problem yet. And i would think with as many people that have the New Boba's/Jango's /Han's/Amazing Spider-Mans and Vaders. Not a single issue of breakage has been brought up as of yet.

(Whereas legs and arms were falling off left and right back in the day)

I'm also curious about the new suit, if it is going to peel off in time. A known problem with Medicom Vader suits. For now my 2 Vaders I holding ok, but not sure what the future brings...

It's kinda strange, some people seem to have problems while others have none.

is only a matter of weather, hot temperature will cause the peel off of the suit soon or later..mine vader has 5 years now and it's still in perfect shape

I had my v1.0 ROTJ Vader since it was first released with no sign of peeling, an then a couple of months ago it started.
So it seems to be not a question of if, but rather when it will happen.

I got the Vader 2.0 a few months ago and its perfect.

Everyone knocks Medicom but I have both the 2.0 droids and Amazing Spider-man and I haven't had any problems. While they're not "hot toys quality" they are surely on the next tier below and still worth your money.

But don't spend $300+ at a US distributor. Ami, HLj gets you Medi figs cheap.

Back