Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is a beautiful figure!
I wonder why it is that people don't customize Medi Vaders more.
There's not much to be done about the height, but adding some bulk to the body and getting a better cape would make the figure look even more impressive.

A little OT, but do you guys think Medi will ever do an EP3 Obi-wan to go with their EP3 Anakin? I'd love to see them tackle obi-wan. It would most likely have better clothing/boots save the belt and cloak.

Yes, it is a beautiful figure!
I wonder why it is that people don't customize Medi Vaders more.
There's not much to be done about the height, but adding some bulk to the body and getting a better cape would make the figure look even more impressive.

:lecture

I mean from the pic that was posted showing the height comparison to HT DX02 Bats, Medi Vader is taller. And with him being taller than Bats, that would make him taller than other most other HT/SS figures as well, yes? Once could most likely easily bulk him up with soft foam.

I'm not deciding either way though until the SS on is fully revealed. The kid inside me loves the talking feature on this though :lol

A little OT, but do you guys think Medi will ever do an EP3 Obi-wan to go with their EP3 Anakin? I'd love to see them tackle obi-wan. It would most likely have better clothing/boots save the belt and cloak.

:lecture

I mean from the pic that was posted showing the height comparison to HT DX02 Bats, Medi Vader is taller. And with him being taller than Bats, that would make him taller than other most other HT/SS figures as well, yes? Once could most likely easily bulk him up with soft foam.

I'm not deciding either way though until the SS on is fully revealed. The kid inside me loves the talking feature on this though :lol

My sentiments exactly. HT bats is pretty tall, especially including the ears. I'd rather pad his boots slight and have him a bit taller than my other figures than have him an oversized giant like SS last release that didn't even FIT in my shelve.

Really this board is all crybaby about scale, but when SS releases a giant vader no one seems to care.

But I will wait for SS on this one before I make my mind.

Is it me or does the proto pic of the SS head sculpt look like a re-imagined version and not at all like the real actor, which the Medicom does...

Just looks badd-ASS!

234627sgu97gsks23shshx.jpg

234753wjb1izq6sspppj4a.jpg

234801292zts11z19ftcvz.jpg

2348291cuvziuuebbv3b3y.jpg

Now that this guy is in stock does anybody have him for a full review?

Where did you order yours??

Nobody has this guy???

I got this guy late last week and he is bloody awesome, hands down best 1/6th vader to date...if he was only 1 inch taller I would say 100% perfect. Standing at 12.6 inches he is still impressive. Detail is perfect, quality outstanding. I understand the price hurts but the voice
cuts are dead on and do not sound cheap like you might think. Really well done figure, highly recommend him.

I got this guy late last week and he is bloody awesome, hands down best 1/6th vader to date...if he was only 1 inch taller I would say 100% perfect. Standing at 12.6 inches he is still impressive. Detail is perfect, quality outstanding. I understand the price hurts but the voice
cuts are dead on and do not sound cheap like you might think. Really well done figure, highly recommend him.

Can we get more??? Please?
How is the saber? Do the voice phrases repeat a lot?

How is the Shaw sculpt in hand? Pics?

Got him a coupla days ago. Took him outta the box once to have a quick look. Seems pretty awesome to me. The Saber looks good. activated via a twist of the handle, so no "button" to press. the headsculpt is many times better than Medicom's first RAH Vader, seems pretty close to the promo shots. Forgot to try out the voices as thats unimportant to me. materials look good. Lets hope they last! my ONLY issue was with the helmet, which didnt seem to sit on straight. For mine at least. Still, i really just took it out for a quick look. Probably with a little fiddling the helmet should sit quite nicely. i recommend this if you own Medicom RAH Stormtroopers/Sandtroopers to stand alongside!

For those that have him, is the helmet the same as the one on previous Medicom versions?

Back