1/6 Medicom Dark Knight returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received Tony's costume this evening. Highly recommended!

15575341929_1af947e351_b.jpg

15575342329_076047cc19_h.jpg

Thanks Ajkhunter.

I make him taller by not putting the legs all the way to the peg. The. Resculpt the calves.

I also did some color wash of dark yellow and black to the belt to bring out more details.

Finally I add some shadings to the skin since he is a little too pale out of the box.

Thanks Ajkhunter.

I make him taller by not putting the legs all the way to the peg. The. Resculpt the calves.

I also did some color wash of dark yellow and black to the belt to bring out more details.

Finally I add some shadings to the skin since he is a little too pale out of the box.
Any plans to do more calves?

Not sure what u mean. But this is the only figure I have, so no more calves I guess :).

Thanks Ajkhunter.

Awesome job man, thanks for the info!

@Ajkhunter
Cheers man

@slamscaper
It's not that hard to resculpt the calves.
I can help you but since I live in Asia, the shipping will be expensive (asuming you live in the US).

41c475b78345e144d60b470bb1018f6a.jpg
d7d6d41701680e881ef0097da759655e.jpg

Tony Mei's replacement suit came yesterday. Awesome work!!! Now the figure actually matches the front of the box.

Back