Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

Congrats Thrustmaster on finding your goods :p sorry I couldnt come through for you :p

To turn it into something, in our opinion, that would fit our collection better. I have a Dark Knight. I have an OC Batman. I have my Jokers and my Supermans. I have a transforming Superman. And with this Medicom Batman I can have a transforming Batman. But this will have to wait. Still need to catch up on real life issues....

Ive been back to this section a lot lately really thinking about getting a Medicom Bats...

Congrats Thrustmaster on finding your goods :p sorry I couldnt come through for you :p

Haha :D Thanks my friend :) Yeah I've searched a long time after those stupid hands :) I've played with the idea of buying one and parting him out, like San have done it with the OC. It's great that the waiting time is almost over :)

And you don't have to be sorry. I'm thankful for your help and kindness! :)

@knives_25: Very cool pics you have there. I don't know what it is, but I think I've seen some before? But anyway, very beautiful shots!

Wow.. With all the quality issues/problems the Hot Toys DX-02 had so far, I want to jump in and get a Medicom TDK Batman..

But I can't find a considerable price. :) This will be part of my hunt list now :rock

Wow.. With all the quality issues/problems the Hot Toys DX-02 had so far, I want to jump in and get a Medicom TDK Batman..

But I can't find a considerable price. :) This will be part of my hunt list now :rock

hey bro, im planning to sell this, how much can you offer..:chew

has anyone taken this figure apart? I am keen to replace the neck post with the sonar neckpost from the DX.

I've taken the rubber neck cover off the figure, he has a very thin neck under there that's attached to the base body. I don't know exactly how medi bodies go together but i can't recall if the neck came off the body or not, i kinda wanna say it didn't either way i'm sure the dx neck wouldn't fit without a new ball in the body or other modification.

I've taken the rubber neck cover off the figure, he has a very thin neck under there that's attached to the base body. I don't know exactly how medi bodies go together but i can't recall if the neck came off the body or not, i kinda wanna say it didn't either way i'm sure the dx neck wouldn't fit without a new ball in the body or other modification.

is it possible to slip the rubber neck over the DX magnetic neck?

yes, when you cut the rubber piece from the medicom one. i think there was such a mod here, but it didn't look that good. the new modified head looked just too wide.

Got this guy from HobbyLink Japan, and I must say, it's quite nice. Medi's TDK is worlds better than what they did with BB.

batmeda.jpg

batmedd.jpg

Looks good!

I was lucky to get it at the sale price--came to $80 shipped. I had put it in my cart in the morning and did not finish checking out. Came back to the site in the evening and the price was back to around $200. Since I had carted it earlier the sale price was still showing.

I guess something to think about if looking to buy anything at HLJ.

Got this guy from HobbyLink Japan, and I must say, it's quite nice. Medi's TDK is worlds better than what they did with BB.

batmeda.jpg

batmedd.jpg

Back